Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

for addicted religiouses

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Please, let me understand.

Why do many people of EB always speak about religions categorizing in levels, races or other?

Maybe I’m not the best God’s disciple in here. We are all humans, people who want the same things, who have the same dream. We can be friends regardless religions.

I really don’t like reading things about mulism o chrystian or other people, I see this like a form of racism.

I’m manu, I’m from italy, I’m almost 37 and I love life. What matters what’s my religion????  

04:45 PM Jun 01 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Self Talker

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I do agree with you Manu…

The problem is that It’s not taboo talking about religions…It would be even useful but the problem is that people from different religions are going to struggle …

WE could have nice religious ,politic Discussion just to Share,exchange INFO..Not any other things…!!!

12:23 PM Jun 04 2011 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

cuz its from the  most important  topics and views it takes the big place on conversation so we ppl talk about it since its interesting we cant ignore it cuz it bases our life ..

08:38 AM Jun 06 2011 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

hey Manu! you knew how to make your topic sucsessful,  the only word ‘religion’ is enough to attract  ppl here.  It seems there is some magnetic force in this word. 

but honestly in my country this subject is also widely discussed and I usually try not to mention anything concerning religion because otherwise you are risking to be involved in emotional neverending polemics.

07:12 PM Jun 06 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

yes, you’re right, the risk is high. I wrote this topic just to understand “one why” but the thing has overgone!

no bad, bye

08:36 AM Jun 12 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

arabhamid, I liked what you wrote, I agree with you when you speak about extremist religiouses people. 

Just my question was for people in the forum who write several posts about religion, but I really don’t think they are extremist.

Anyway I know now that this is a “deep” topic, perhaps it’s better don’t go on anymore… 

07:19 PM Jun 12 2011 |