Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The Best Thing You have Heard...!

Rose-baran

Rose-baran

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Sometimes we hear good news or an exciting word or statement that we can’t forget it and it always sticks in our mind for ever! Have you had this experience?

05:06 PM Jun 28 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

Hmmm… nice post… well… I’ve heard many things & words that inspired me & as well as helped me tackling my life… most of them My Father said to me… but there’s a saying… that My Father used to say to me many times… i’d like to share… ‘LIFE’S LIKE A TOSS… & THE PLEASURE & PAIN ARE THE TWO SIDES OF THE COINNO MATTER IF YOU’RE PLEASED OR IN PAINBUT KEEP THE FAITHTHE OTHER SIDE IS WAITING FOR ITS TURN…’

05:01 PM Jun 29 2011 |

EroABoa

EroABoa

China

umm,when I was 16,I entered the best senior high school for humanities in my city without entrance examinationCool

11:42 AM Jul 04 2011 |

Rose-baran

Rose-baran

wow that’s really cool Rockyy! You have a wonderful father. Yes he’s right. it’s really important and neccessary for us to think like you’re father in that way we can live more better and peaceful.
thx EroABoa for ur answer.

08:38 AM Jul 05 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

Hmmm… thanx for agreeing… yes… He was so wonderful & Wise… His witty statements will always help me throughout my life… :) Thanx again Rose… :) Stay Blessed…

02:30 PM Jul 05 2011 |

Rose-baran

Rose-baran

ok what’s that?

04:17 PM Jul 09 2011 |

Rose-baran

Rose-baran

yes i’m completely agree with you.it’s really exciting.
it makes us so happy and we never forget it.
thx for ur answer

12:31 PM Jul 10 2011 |