Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who Should Say " I LOVE YOU"??

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

who should say i love you to the other: Male or Female?? who should be the initiative??is it always girls?or this is one of the missions of males???

07:35 PM Jul 04 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

its  bot avout man  nether women but both

07:44 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

so in ur opinion Ryo that both of them should say??? i mean who should start and say???this is my question

07:50 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

The one who feels it first… should say first… no matter Men or Women… when in LOVING EACH OTHER there ain’t no matter whether they’re Men or Women… so why it’d matter in saying…???

08:09 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

but as we know men should say i love you to women…and men who do the proposal not women so who should say first???

08:14 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

No… I don’t agree with it whether the whole world say that MEN should be the one who proposes… anyone who felt it first… should say it first too…

09:00 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

Take it in your case… if you fell or will fall in love first… WILL YOU SAY THAT TO HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLEOR WILL YOU WAIT FOR HIM TO REALISE & THEN SAY THAT TO YOU FIRST…???

09:02 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

i will make him say I LOVE YOU

09:14 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

Well… If i wanted to change this forum into ARGUEMENT… then i’d have asked… ‘WHAT IF YOU COULDN’T MAKE HIM SAY OR HE COULDN’T FEEL…???’ but i don’t wanna argue… i know that you’re saying this just cuz you’re so stubborn to accept that you’re wrong to believe that Men should step ahead first ALWAYS… but you’ll realise by the time…

09:17 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

i will answer ur queston…i will try my best to make him feel that i love him….but if this doesn’t happen, i will say i love you…. there is no time coz after today there is no LOVE, but there is sweet and painful memories…..those memories help u to live ur life even u feel that u r dead person

09:22 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

You said you will try… BUT AT THE ENDYOU WILL SAY… (though you’re a woman…) so you see… no matter if you are male or female… the thing that matters to feel the love first… i wish you to learn from THE BEST TEACHER… that are THE MEMORIES… but these memories… never make you feel that you’re dead… even when you’re dead… SOMEONE KEEPS YOU ALIVEIN THE MEMORIES

09:26 PM Jul 04 2011 |