Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ABOUT PARENTS!!!!!

sweety_bubbly

India

Friend,

share somethig about our loving parents ….......

lets start from my side,

MY PARENTS,

the gr8 gift f god for me are my parents and my husband….i always thank god for that gift.they take care of me like a littl kid.they are ready to gve their life for me…..............

i love my parents

07:27 AM Aug 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Baby-Doll

Ukraine

As for me…they never understand me…that's why I always have a big problems with them…

10:02 AM Aug 21 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

no comments for this becz i can never accept that…........parents are always our wellwishers…....

10:25 AM Aug 21 2007 |

anti_capitalista

Turkey

i agree baby-doll.they never understand us.but we never unserstand them too…:(

11:28 AM Aug 21 2007 |

susu.2007

susu.2007

Iraq

well i cant live without them and i love them to death but sometime they make my life miserable and they really really hearted me but i still owe them. 

07:18 PM Aug 21 2007 |

Nex

Russian Federation

Of course, I love my parents)

08:08 PM Aug 21 2007 |

asumon

asumon

Myanmar

Parents!!! understood over the world on me.
I love my parents.

04:15 AM Aug 22 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

wowwwww hakimi what a gr8 story…............

pleas friends dont make our parents sad….......they are our strength.they live only for we peopl…...............

04:37 AM Aug 22 2007 |

Ice Cream

Ice Cream

China

I agree sweety bubbly,parents are important in our life.friends,if you feel your parents never understand you,please go and talk about your mind to them.they love you forever

07:25 AM Aug 22 2007 |

Ice Cream

Ice Cream

China

I agree sweety bubbly,parents are important in our life.friends,if you feel your parents never understand you,please go and talk about your mind to them.they love you forever

07:25 AM Aug 22 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

Ice cream your idea is quite gr8….........

guys go and talk with ur parents.show them what u really think about ur parents.atleast ur misuderstandings will get a small reduction…............

As our times pass,our beuty will fade,our skin will change,our friends will change,our situations will change,our culture will change but the only thing which will stay as it is will be our PARENTS…........

in our country there is a quote that"MOTHER,FATHER,TEACHER AND THEN ONLY COMES GOD"

that much importance our parents have…................

07:59 AM Aug 22 2007 |