Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

just a question

chuchuna

Algeria

Can you please explaine to me why english chat is blocked? I mean it has been 3 or 4 days that i’m trying to enter and there’s a window telling me that I’have been banned and I’m new here in this site . please explaine to me !!!

10:14 PM Oct 11 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tasnim Noha

Algeria

Me too ! I have the same probleme I don’t know why

08:42 AM Oct 12 2011 |

Tasnim Noha

Algeria

I knew it then and I know it now !For your information the members of Ebaby! ( including you of course ) need to practice their english with native speakers , if they want to chat with any other language they  juste have to registe in other sites.

So, for those who are banned (don’t know why ) they need to practice their english here ( like me for exemple ) . I just want to know the reason that’s all.

01:12 PM Oct 13 2011 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

I talked to the Ebabyadmin yesterday and s/he said there is a bug in the system and they are trying to fix this problem.

Since I do not know the nicknames you use, I could not know if you are really banned or it is just a technical problem.

03:11 PM Oct 13 2011 |

Tasnim Noha

Algeria

My nick name is Tasnim like my Ebaby account , and Thank you for what you have done !

03:03 PM Oct 15 2011 |

anything_anything

Algeria

it seems just algerian members r banned Smile

good luck

09:53 PM Oct 15 2011 |