Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

..if there was just only religion in the world..

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

I was wondering about this personal question but I don’t find a sure answer.

...perhaps it would be better.

What do you think would happen?

Would be better or worse? 

11:19 AM Dec 14 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

famil

famil

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

MANU, (different situations) i mean different time and conditions of religion’s birth. cristianity 2000 years ago, islam 1390 years ago. compare peaple of 2000 years ago and peaple of 1390 rears ago. so what would happen if laws of islam introduced to peaple of 2000 years ago. the order of births of religions was so regulare. you know, each rule had different stages to be completed and introduce completely to peaple. maybe peaple couldn’t admit something which is against their usual life suddenly. so it needed pass of time to complete.

04:48 PM Dec 17 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Would be better or worse?

History shows it be worse for the “non-believers”.

yes, but history shows that many wars happened because of religion ideologies

12:56 PM Dec 21 2011 |

Learner of Life

Indonesia

As for me, I believe that there is only one true religion in this world.

However, in fact it will be there are more than one religion or something that people believe … this doesn’t mean that all religion and whatever people believe as religion are true in front of God.

God has given His guidance which religion that should be followed as the true religion in front of Him…  However, as in fact there are many religions and believes, it show thatt to find the right religion people not always can find it. This’s because they might just use their mind or just use their feeling only. When they use both, their mind and feeling in right way, by God will they will find the true religion is and the true God is.

10:55 AM Dec 23 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

many thanks SIAF, merry christmas to you too my friend

Nu Pogodi:-

Was it really the ideologies or was religion used as a recruiting tool?

12:24 PM Dec 23 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

interesting question Ryo, I guess you should make up a new topic about it.

11:39 PM Jan 13 2012 |

Self Talker

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

The Top and most mentioned Affair of all Realigion is To know ,there’s ONE God .and how to obey him … and follow what he said … 

but as all knows ,some Bibles has been diverted from its Exact goal by some People ….

08:28 AM Jan 22 2012 |