Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do u think about Burma massacre ?

biyologtor

biyologtor

Turkey

:(((

09:53 AM Jul 25 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ichem

ichem

Morocco

Salam

unfortunately more Islamic countries did’t move , Dissemination of news of the killing and displacement of Muslims from their land, imagine with me if I fly urinated to Israel we have seen the whole world is moving….

ya Rab help our Brothers in whole ur universe

02:11 AM Aug 06 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

I’m not sure what fly urinated to Isreal means but it’s probably bad. Actually we don’t see news from Isreal either. No idea why on that one either but in my own personal opinion, there isn’t nearly as many news stories relating to Isreal or Islamic nations being told as there used to be here.

04:49 AM Aug 06 2012 |

ichem

ichem

Morocco

is good for Israel and usa use the nuclear but is bad others countries like Iran and Syria and arab use it …. really it’s laugh

05:30 AM Aug 06 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

No really it’s not. The US never bluffs. The President isn’t making threats, those are warnings of intent. I’ve said all I care to about this subject too, in other threads in other posts. It seems like you have a great point. Except when the bombers roll over Iran it won’t be funny and being right won’t help anyone. It may not be right or fair, it might be hypocritical but if Iran continues to develop ICBMs and a nuclear program at the same time, I fear for the future.

Apart from that, my opposition to Iranian nuclear development is the same as my opposition to nuclear development everywhere. Don’t assume opposition to nuclear related problems is opposition to Iran.

06:01 AM Aug 06 2012 |