Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do u think about Burma massacre ?

biyologtor

biyologtor

Turkey

:(((

09:53 AM Jul 25 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nasim

Nasim

India

Exactly, right now FBI is investigating over 100 Muslims involved directly or indirectly to US Armed Forces of which some are thought to be very serious cases of treason.

This actually isn’t the way of regular Muslim, the regular Muslim doesn’t even know what his religion preaches. He had been brainwashed since childhood about the greatness of Islam and how Jews an Christians are vile and try subjugating Islam. He ALWAYS supports other Muslims, however wrong they may be. If the truth of Islam is exposed to these people many will have seeds of doubt in their mind unless their reasoning is completely obliterated by the fear of hellfire. These seeds will eventually sprout either into apostasy or the person will become even radicalized with very low self esteem. He knows what he believes in is wrong by his own moral standards but that is the only world he knows, that’s the world where his hopes are. Remember the old prisoner from Shawshank redemption?

02:35 PM Jul 30 2012 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

If the truth of Islam is exposed to these people many…...

Giving yourself as an exmaple of an ex-muslim who discovered the truth and became atheist.What is that truth? BTW, I’m just a “regular muslim”.

12:38 PM Jul 31 2012 |

TheBoondockSaints

Italy

Persecution? Welcome in Chirstian world ;) now learn what does it mean. bye bye

04:25 PM Aug 01 2012 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

There are unfortunately similar problems in Sri Lanka also.
http://www.lankanewspapers.com/news/2008/4/26453_space.html

http://lankaenews.rsf.org/English/newsa57a.html?id=12870

11:13 AM Aug 03 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi!

How are you dear friend  biyologtor  ?

Thanks a lot for this valuable post.

I am so sad to hear this kind of news, and I would be angrier, when I see they haven’t any even basic rights in their own country.

The government of Myanmar refuses to recognize Rohingyas, who it claims are not natives and classifies as illegal migrants, although the Rohingya are said to be Muslim descendants of Persian, Turkish, Bengali, and Pathan origin, who migrated to Burma as early as the 8th century.

The so-called advocates of human rights and the international organizations who have kept mum on this flagrant violation of rights are more criminal than the pagan Buddhists and this silence is definitely accompanied by their support for the criminal Buddhists’ massacre the oppressed Muslims in Myanmar.

Human rights are just a tool in major powers’ hands to handle their own politics, who cares about the human rights if some Muslims have been killed? 

They have shown many times, the cheapest bloods belong to the Muslims. And the funniest part of the story is they claim they are against the racism. Who believe that? Exactly no one.

Have a nice time

Sina

خبرگزاری فارس: تصاویر تکان دهنده از نسل کشی مسلمانان در میانمار

07:08 AM Aug 05 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Sina,

We saw similar photos coming out of Somalia and were told by the Muslims to mind our own business. WHich major power exactly did you want to intervene here? Are there any major powers left that haven’t been attacked by muslims? We deplore these actions but to expect military intervention isn’t reasonable anymore.

If you’re going to go back 1300 years for evidence of immigration you might reexamine your complaints about Isreal. I am confused about your post though, if this is an attack on Islam, how is it racist? If it’s an attack on the Rohingya’s how do you figure it’s an attack on Islam? It can’t be both after all.

03:11 PM Aug 05 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

I did get an answer to my question of whether Muslims soldiers can be trusted if they are fighting Muslims. Short answer was no, they can’t be trusted because we are wrong to expect the soldiers we paid and trained to actually do their jobs if the job is against a muslim nation. Any muslim nation. Not only that but we were apparently wrong not to expect them to fire on their own comrades. That was only one mans answer but no one else bothered. I wonder if they even hear themselves talk. After years of talking to people here I wonder if it’s possible for Muslims to live with non-muslims without attempting to subjugate them. This is a tragedy, but if it were non muslims dying and muslims killilng,  I wonder if we’d be hearing excuses why it had to be so.

I don’t mean to sound harsh but it angers me when muslims slaughter others but don’t care until something like this happens to them.

04:17 PM Aug 05 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

Hi!

See the next comment please.

:)

08:34 PM Aug 05 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

Hi!

How are you dear friend WobblyJoe?

“We saw similar photos coming out of Somalia and were told by the Muslims to mind our own business.”

1. Agree, this kind of photos coming out from many Muslim countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, and… And I am wonder, why the numbers of Muslims’ victims are so higher than the others everywhere as much as we can’t compare them at all?

“WHich major power exactly did you want to intervene here?”

2. I didn’t say they intervene here, but they have been silent about this issue as well as their media, and this was and still is the question of our dear friend on this post and the other one like this.

“Are there any major powers left that haven’t been attacked by muslims?”

3. Let’s talk just about the issues reasonable and show our evidence about them, claiming is easy but we have to prove them at the first step.

“We deplore these actions but to expect military intervention isn’t reasonable anymore.”

4. Thanks for your sympathy.

“If you’re going to go back 1300 years for evidence of immigration you might reexamine your complaints about Isreal.”

5. The issues are different from each other and we should not make the issues complicated, if we want to analyze them correctly.

“I am confused about your post though, if this is an attack on Islam, how is it racist? If it’s an attack on the Rohingya’s how do you figure it’s an attack on Islam? It can’t be both after all. ”

6. Some issues are complicated and we have to find some real reasons more than just the simple ones. The question: why they are silent? Answer: 1. the victims are Muslims 2. The victims aren’t white people 3.They are not as important as their major politics’ issues.

“Though this is very evil, perhaps muslims should stop killing non-muslims everywhere else in the world. “

7. Let’s talk just about the issues reasonable and show our evidence about them, claiming is easy but we have to prove them at the first step.

“Which country should intervene here in your opinion? Specifically, which group or country would you like to see involved in this? And by what do you make that decision?Two wrongs don’t make a right but three rights do make a left.”

8. I didn’t say they intervene here, but they have been silent about this issue as well as their media, and this was and still is the question of our dear friend on this post and the other one like this.

“Are you saying Muslims don’t kill people all over the world? Perhaps I don’t understand you. Those weren’t Muslims slaughtering sub-Saharan Sudanese? It wasn’t Muslims attacking in Spain, England, Germany, India, the Phillipines and many other places? I don’t know what you are saying.

I have no idea why such attrocities occur. They are evil. The “world” doesn’t know the truth though; it’s very hard to even find stories about it here.”

9. Let’s talk just about the issues reasonable and show our evidence about them, claiming is easy but we have to prove them at the first step.

“Again, exactly which power or group would you like to see intervene? You insult us all but you don’t choose any.”

10. I didn’t say they intervene here, but they have been silence about this issue as well as their media, and this was and still is the question of our dear friend on this post and the other one like this.

Have a nice time there

Sina

08:35 PM Aug 05 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

I see that I did say military intervention and you did not. Ok, you did not say military intervention, So what kind of intervention do you want? No one can see those pictures and not be horrified but what is it you ask of us? How do you want us to help these people? You do continue to call on generalities, just who do you want to have help and how do they do that?

Running these posts in two threads is pretty confusing. 

11:38 PM Aug 05 2012 |