Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

My friends has everything that I dream

Brazil

Have you ever thought in it? You have good friends who has everything that you dream to have someday, and every time that you vitis them you get some feeling that you can’t control, you see the things of them,and you get some crush of them, and it seens that you are just visitin’them to see and use the things that you are crazy to buy, what do you think about it? Do you have a friend when it happens or you are a faked one?

10:02 PM Mar 12 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

winnersheng

China

don’t think like that,mayby you have something that your friend don’t have. the things you want to get was bought by yourself by your effort,by your hard work.don’t admir your friend having that thing . think about how they get it . what do they do to get the wonderful things .leatn the way . don’t untrust youtself ,someday you can get it by youself

03:10 AM Mar 20 2005 |

Snailflying

China

Just keep doing sth. 

Just know what u needs.and make plans 4 it.Believe ur self.U can own everything  u want.

05:11 PM Sep 12 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Hey Don't think so and feel worse than before!

Just always thank to Allah (God) .. Think that > U have eyes..U can see. It is the greatest thing a person has.

I wanna share something to you > I worked in a volunteer work last year. I made a voice-book to blinds. They can't see so can't read.. So they listen come cassets or CDs, to learn something…(My teachers requested me to do it. ) Becoz my voice is so nice and soft and calming . :)

Then one day i met a blind and talked with him.. then we became close firend… Then one day, He asked me that > How is ''Red'' ? Can u explain it to me? I really wonder how it is. Becoz everyone talk about it.

But i couldn't reply him so nice.. How could i explain RED to him..:S:S Oww terrible difficult..

then i understand a thing >> REally I am happy..BEcoz i can use my all organs very nice..Thanks to God!

We always don't consider it..We don't see ur good things. Always want much more!

Also, May be You have something they dream… Who knows :))

06:47 PM Sep 12 2008 |