Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is the purpose for human beings of being on earth?

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Why God created us?

04:35 AM Oct 28 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

There are 2 points of view here. 

1st Religious one (which didn’t attract me because you said what was the propose and then yet the GOD thing). I believe in God, Tho Doesn’t mean I don’t believe in Science too. So in Religious way, God created human beings to make world a better place, live in peace, and spread love.

2nd Scientific view: Reproduce, stay the man kind, improve ourselves and live fast because life are 2 days!

11:36 AM Oct 28 2012 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

The human’s purpose exceeds human perception.

12:24 AM Oct 30 2012 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

He created us to be like Him but we screwed up in the beginning. So now it’s up to us to continue going down or to be get better and better. A free choice but it’s better not to be free as it’s so easy just going down and so difficult to climb up the mountain … to happiness.

12:50 AM Oct 31 2012 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

The purpose of life on earth:
As a high school student, studies for getting an entrance exam to be approved to go to the University, and he has to acquire knowledges and he must have certain skills to get through.

Same situation is for human beings on earth: We are here to acquire knowledge through tests, obstacles and temptations that will help us to be strong (if we approve) will have more skills to evolve as humans and ascend to a high spiritual level that will allow us to enter in a another higher dimension, where happiness really exist as you can even imagine!! :)

04:38 AM Oct 31 2012 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

But the hardest thing for humans is to refuse the pleasures bcs our behaviour is based on our own instincts as animals: example: Look a dog, when it smells a female dog in heat, he runs tto have sex, and doesnt never think if the female will have puppies later, or if they may have enough food … So as humans, we dont want to refuse the pleasures: drugs, alcohol, sex, vanity, greed, envy, hatred, etc., etc.., Therefore, it’s hard to approve some test…. but it is possible to do: There are ways to achieve this important goal of course: prayers, meditation, humility, fast and even the pain, are valuable opportunities that can help humans to approach to God.

Thx everybody 4 commenting Smile

05:06 AM Oct 31 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

do u ask or try to see our opinions ??

11:32 PM Nov 02 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

i believe that allah create us to worship allah on the way

allah want .and also  be his successors in the earth and to get the

prosperity,safe and flourish  to the earth 

and everyone of all of us will be asked about what he did from his duty 

by the way that is my religious and scientific view and i cant see any conflict or clash between science and religon but the opposite .when the science get advance we realize more that there is only one god who make this world and put its laws for us to follow 

11:44 PM Nov 02 2012 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

zamalek:

I ask and learn, both! :)

Thx 4 commenting I agree with u

07:38 AM Nov 04 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

Nicte ha

iam happy for that :)

Sinderella
wen

u ask ?? what do u think??

05:35 PM Nov 04 2012 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Sigo en la busqueda de saber cual es el proposito de nuestra existencia.

08:25 AM Nov 10 2012 |