Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can anyone tells me about these?

Elinaliang

Elinaliang

China

I from China,and where are you come from?Do you like travelling?Can you tell me something about your country?

02:39 AM Nov 13 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

saba_n

saba_n

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i from iran .i like travelling to arond the world.my country is an eslamic country and we should put scarf and we havent club and we shoudent drink tipple and…

now you tell me about your country

03:31 AM Nov 13 2012 |

高原 渉

高原 渉

Japan

MY country Japan is so similat to your coutry. but my image to your country is many people has so unique and has their own ability compared to Japan.

Japan’s whole population 120 millions , and tokyo which is the capital of this country has the biggest population in Japan . 

there are four islands in Japan mainly, Honsyu, and shikoku, kyusyu, hokkaido,

tell me about your country .

03:38 AM Nov 14 2012 |

My **melody**

Algeria

Saba i think you gave a bad picture about your country!! whenever i speak with an iranian girl she gave me  the same picture as if they are living in hell ,in spite of the fact i don’t think so! do you want to drink tipple? do it if you want this .

09:59 AM Nov 14 2012 |

saba_n

saba_n

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

excuse me but i don’t  think these are bad things for my country and i waana to tell other we have a book this name is ghoran and i very lucky becous of iam eslamic girl and iranian girl and we know in evry country  have good things and bad things.and l hate tipple i never drink it.this is one of the bad things in my country

08:50 PM Nov 17 2012 |

My **melody**

Algeria

Nice to know that you are proud to be an IslaMic iRaniAn girl ,because i  personally have a great respect to Iran :)

all the best

04:55 PM Nov 18 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

I am from near the very center of the main part of the USA. Mostly it is farms around here and they grow soybeans and corn and wheat and raise cattle and pigs. There is also a valley where they grow tobacco which is strange because other than that, no one grows tobacco in this state. We have many rivers and a few lakes with good fishing. We have much wild game to hunt also. Right now deer is in season. Though we try to make the city near me interesting, it’s really a cowtown that is mostly famous for it’s BBQ. Still it is a diverse city with Synagogs, Mosques, Churches, and temples of all kinds including Buddhist and Hindu existing peacefully in the same neighborhoods.

What’s tipple? In English I’ve only seen the word used to describe the way old ladies drink alcohol!

04:51 PM Nov 19 2012 |