Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

lose my love

winnersheng

China

today i went away that boy.but i know i still love him.now i feel a little set.i don’t regret,beacuse the result is my last choose.u must ask me why i break up with him.i am very happy with him.but when i am alone i feel a litte tired.maybe i am not fit to get toghter with a boy.this love is my first love.have any one can tell me why i have this feel.
whether i need another love.

01:29 PM Apr 03 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

TURE LOVE!?WHAT DO YOU MEAN TURE LOVE?I HAVE LOVED A GIRL WHICH I THINK IS MY TURE LOVE BUT SHE LEFT ME ANG SHE SAID BECAUSE SHE LOVE ME SO MUCH SO LEAVE ME

04:44 AM Sep 21 2005 |

Jeremy007

China

“TURE LOVE!?WHAT DO YOU MEAN TURE LOVE?I HAVE LOVED A GIRL WHICH I THINK IS MY TURE LOVE BUT SHE LEFT ME ANG SHE SAID BECAUSE SHE LOVE ME SO MUCH SO LEAVE ME
Written by: 4818498”

You ex could make a great philosopher but never a ideal wife. For that reason, and that reason alone, her parting from her should be a thing worth celebrating instead of whining about.

05:04 PM Jan 08 2006 |

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

i can’t really give you a good advice coz i live myself same things and why i can tell you that my only hope is that someday i’ll meet someone with who i can feel really cool and really happy .and you should know that you don’t have to be sorry or to feel sad for him coz it’s better to be honnest with him and break up with him if you don’t fel cool with him aroud you than to keep lying on him.ok best luck.

07:00 PM Jan 19 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

hmmm  dear winnershang

this is called pain of heart… I will tell you a truth almost everybody know your feeling… don't worry time will cure everything (sooner or later) ... and don't think that you need new love cause if yes what do you do … you'll be looking for it ? the love can't find it'll come when the time will be…. so be patient….. and don't worry about it …. ;-))) 

07:15 PM Jan 19 2008 |

Linda..8

China

He is not your Mr Right.Please wait.

04:54 AM Jan 21 2008 |

alvin.liu

alvin.liu

China

you only need to stay alone, time is a medicine!

as the time flows ,you will forget him.

respect your choice.

05:27 AM Jan 21 2008 |

andymeme

andymeme

China

you can go to tour ,may be you can fine anather better one .forget the unhappy.

06:22 AM Jan 21 2008 |