Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u believe in GOD?

funny_shadow

Morocco

in islam we believe in one GOD, ALLAH!!

12:59 AM Sep 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

OffTheWall, bravo!!! ))) Great! You are a sect on your own! )))

First, i am not afraid of death, my origins or whatever. When i am in danger i do nor panic or get deadly frightened. Guess why.
  Second, where did u find a place in the Bible where it is said the earth is flat?
  Third, the scientific theory f the Big Bang does really explain everything )))) There was nothing, and then – BANG!! Great piece of laugh. Not betther than any religion creates.
  Forth, your precious scientists had to accept that on the religious holiday when Christ was baptised, water actually acquieres odd characteristics, becoming healing and pure absolutely. Funny, right? And the Holy Fire, appearing in the Temple og the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem on the day of Easter? eh?
Everyone checked – there can no be sourse of fire inside. And still – such things exist. i doubt you have explanation for them.
  And don't think moving away from religious attitude to the 
world means becoming mature. My friend, it is actually vice versa)....

08:27 PM Nov 25 2007 |

wangsong179

China

YesI do. but, I think that I could do what Iwant  todo

09:10 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

You know, OffTheWall, i've heard a whole lot of theories and stories about the Bible and it being untrue. Proofs, proofs… it's  great you belive them. But i do as well. Surprised? Well, i do belive in the Bible, i do belieb in the New Testament and i read it. This is not only my sourse of lifeforce but an imporatnt part of this world. And of the mankind history as well, BTW )) It doesn't give me ALL the answers, as you might think, but shows me the way. I know now what is a right and what is a good thing to do. And these things(here they are Commandments, in other religions they also exist) are pretty much
the same and common for all the ppl on earth. Or will you
not agree that murder and lack of respect for parents is ok? 
 If i were a real psycologist, i would say you are just trying to mae a distance between you and your family, to proof your being mature, and therefore applying to science and philosophy against what is unpopulat among modern teens, i.e. religion. Well done, keep on going)))))
 Let me know when you are 70, i wanna ask you some things then Wink

09:26 PM Nov 25 2007 |

allen175

allen175

China

i don't think that ,and  i have not any belief …..

10:08 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

If there had never been any kind of religion, OffTheWall, dear, there would have never been any kinds of human societies. Nor the rules be which they live. Ethics, u say? What is it in fact? As well as the laws? they all originate in religion. It's quite an old thing, u know. And you think now, when the techical progress and human mind are so developed we don't need any dogmas? Well, ok… maybe there are things in religion one can't explain. But, pal, there are so many more that your beloved scince can't as well)) And will
never be able to.

10:19 PM Nov 25 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

the creator is made of something… so who create the creator ? > means that we can't ignore that there was an extra power that created this world.name it: something,creator, God or whatever u want..the essencial thing here is that this world is not from nothing.  

now,to know about who is this:something.creator…..?? this is the problem for every one believes about his own creator .

i can't oblige you  to believe in my own God "ALLAH" for example but i wanna say that there is God.God exists..

10:21 PM Nov 25 2007 |

cozmogirl

cozmogirl

Jordan

sure i do

he is everywhere listening to every little pray and plea

10:29 PM Nov 25 2007 |

AzOz

AzOz

Saudi Arabia

Hi everyone … frist of all I would like to say "YES I DO" not because I'm muslam and we have one GOD … we have look around who made this planet .. who give us the oxegen to breathe and to live every single moment in this life ….etc         that's all

thank you …. AzOz

11:04 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Luthien

Luthien

Serbia and Montenegro

hinduism is not paganism although they have many gods :)

10:05 AM Nov 27 2007 |

bakern

Israel

yes i believe in god becouse i am muslim person

10:24 AM Nov 27 2007 |