Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u believe in GOD?

funny_shadow

Morocco

in islam we believe in one GOD, ALLAH!!

12:59 AM Sep 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

eilya00

eilya00

Egypt

yas i believe in god but i'm not moslim. the big problem with moslims they only have the right 2 blv in one god.

12:07 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

It is not a problem. And not only with muslims. All monotheistic religions have only one god. It is normal, that differs us from pagans.

12:26 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

And to OffTheWall i want to say:
 I also have pretty much ideas about philosophy and science. I do. Many believers do, my friend. But that doesn't make out faith less. In fact, many philisophical ideas and even science accept the presence of God, call it the Highest Power of the Upper Mind.
 And if you have no faith…i feel sorry for you. I can't imagine how can ppl live without it and how do they accept things they can't explain.

12:31 PM Nov 25 2007 |

swallow~~~

swallow~~~

China

• no , i m not believe that . every successes are all finished by hard working ~~Tongue out

12:44 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Swallow, you are being untrue to yourself. Look, you can't deny there are thing that never depend on humans. And there are things you simply can't influence. And then you pray… Who prays will get what he wants, the Bible says

01:20 PM Nov 25 2007 |

jimchun

jimchun

China

Yes I do

01:30 PM Nov 25 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I don't beleive in any type of god….but certanly I know GODLYNESS…existenence is so beautiful…can any god remain out of it….I live GOD ,I eat GOD,Idrink GOD,I breathe GOD,I sleep with GOD…..

05:15 PM Nov 25 2007 |

coolest ^_*

United Arab Emirates

of course I believe 100% in God ( Allah ) because I'm Muslim girl and I'm happy for thatSmile

06:54 PM Nov 25 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

for pple who don't believe in God existance…who is the creator of this world? do u believe that this fantastic world was created from nothing 00??  discuss

(i think that who believes in science,in philosophy,in history….may believes in Religion too.am i right or not?? )

07:18 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

I don't believe in god as a supreme being who can do anything it wants with us. I think we and whatever is making our world work have the same power within our souls, it's just that we haven't really awakened. I believe we're all equal. Both animals and humans, both humans and any other being or force that exists in this large universe, which we're just starting to discover. Therefore, I don't believe in God, and I'm atheist.

07:33 PM Nov 25 2007 |