Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which FILM you like most recently??

_SMYRNA_

_SMYRNA_

Turkey

truman show..I know it is a bit old film but I have just watched last night and it is absolutely great..you should watch

02:26 PM Sep 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

susu.2007

susu.2007

Iraq

yesterday i watched Mr.Beans holiday and i liked it and i want to watch rush hour 3  

03:13 PM Sep 20 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

yesterday i watched "The Beach"...> Leonardo Decapreo 4 the second time but still i love it very much simply because i love virgin nature nd seas. 

10:04 PM Sep 20 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

i have watched rush hour 3 recently,it is so exciting .

01:06 AM Sep 21 2007 |

surana

surana

Malaysia

Rush hour 3 was really a great movie! The action scenes were amazing. There was no dull spots throughout. A must see movie for an action-movie fans.

01:40 AM Sep 21 2007 |

rlstudio

rlstudio

China

yeag, truman show . A very unique movie, very creative, especially at the near end of the movie  , very amazing.

01:44 AM Sep 21 2007 |

Alexander02

Russian Federation

Not so far ago i had an apportunity to download any film i want from internet. So first film that came to my mind was The neverending story. That is film for kids, but i like it as that was my favourite film in my childhood Laughing   If talking about present time – i like Up in Smoke and Easy Rider.

11:36 AM Sep 21 2007 |

tami_an

Georgia

i like the film "a walk to remember" it is my favoutite film… this is about the true love….

07:09 PM Sep 21 2007 |

dianekatherine

Romania

i have question;does someone know how many times has mel gibson won oscar?

12:03 PM Sep 23 2007 |

susu.2007

susu.2007

Iraq

i watched rush hour 3 it was good but i think it was not as good as rush hour 1 and 2 

12:26 PM Sep 23 2007 |

Alexander02

Russian Federation

Forrest Gump came to my mind. That is one of my favourit films. Did somebody watch it ?

03:45 AM Sep 24 2007 |