Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i want to make friends with you,please contact me

jessica123

China

my name is jessica.i am from China.i want to make friends with you .please contack me,my MSN is

06:05 AM Aug 15 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

miesca

miesca

Indonesia

miesca at telkom dot net

06:26 AM Mar 23 2006 |

golden in oven

China

hi,i am aslo a student at university.i am as old as you and major computer subject.it’s very rare that i am 20 ,too .do you think it ?i consider that i have some commons with you.but i differ with you that i am a shy boy when i met a girl having a angle face.i harbor ambitous.at follow.instuction me to you .i have learned CET-4 vocabulary by myself.only a fault i can’t apply it fully.i love life .i like to make my room tidy .my interesting is wide.milk,water,yogurt is my favorite.let me see,oh,i have to stop.beacause i must left some message about me for our chatness in future.i hope our english study can be hand by hand to beautiful heaven .my QQ is 153742691.plus me .when you are on line ,please tell me first .i expect your letter coming..

12:05 PM Mar 24 2006 |

golden in oven

China

hello .smiley .i am a freshman .i harbour ambitous .before accomplete it ,i must pass CET-4 exam.i know you will be gratuate from here .i believe you are Miss right finding in crowed .i aslo believe you are a angle have a pure soul .can you help me ??i expect your early reply.my QQ is 153742691.plus me.when you are online.please tell me first .your sincere brother .

12:21 PM Mar 24 2006 |

golden in oven

China

hello .miska.now i have write two letters,before you are coming .i am 20 old.you can accept me as your brother .from this page ,you will see my instruction .i had to go home . beacuase i am netbar at school,they control my time on line. we must come back at8.40.i hope sincerely you can teach me and point my mistake in writing .my QQ is 153742691.my netname is golden .plus me .first tell me ,you are on line /.waiting for your reply.

12:31 PM Mar 24 2006 |

ayaleehahaha1989

Hong Kong

hi just say HI -

02:05 PM Mar 25 2006 |

afshan

afshan

Afghanistan

hi cool baby

04:40 AM Mar 26 2006 |

miesca

miesca

Indonesia

hai golden, im sorry i dont have QQ, so just YM..how can i contact you, please tell me your email…thanks

01:15 AM Mar 27 2006 |

feizhimi

China

I have QQ.the QQ numble is 278700844
i hope to make friend with you .
Let’s talk about English.

10:17 AM Mar 28 2006 |

tinna.wu

United States

hello,every one!I’m from china,I’m living in the city of su zhou.I’m 24 years old,I want to make friends with you,we can talk about english or any other subjects,so please contact me.my e-mail:. . my QQ:28601431

05:30 AM Mar 30 2006 |

nightmarehkt

Turkey

hey how are u all
i could be a good english chat mate i am sure about it…
i like to speak about life movies music and how could be a better friend…
this is hope…
and i wanna share it with my friends…
my mail is : kursattezer at hotmail

12:14 PM Apr 02 2006 |