Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the meaning for life

Océane

Océane

China

get frustrated recentlyYell

some of the friend starts of their own buzi. some in finding their loved ones.

wonder if the definition for life just like to earn money or love.  hope to get the real self back into normal life, in a abnormal way.

07:56 AM Oct 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

drlaw2007

Jordan

hi there

06:48 AM Oct 02 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

hi there

08:27 AM Oct 02 2007 |

rozy-hide

rozy-hide

Brunei Darussalam

Life is something that you need to achieve. I could say kind of life that I looking for is happiness, money, love, friend, kids.. more and more. If you get enough money you will find love. If you have someone that you love and want to have a good life for him/her, you will looking for a better income(money). So which one you prefer? for me both of them will be happened to us. So talk more with me with yahoo messanger  

09:04 AM Oct 02 2007 |

Océane

Océane

China

the beloved  is better.well , but i prefer to love, wherever i stays if only i can breathe, i could find mylove ,and money is just another case affording my ways of persisting love

01:06 AM Oct 22 2007 |

Océane

Océane

China

i have not your address.:(

01:07 AM Oct 22 2007 |

henry_xu

henry_xu

China

the meaning for life is to achieve your goal, being happy is the most important thing. of course, earning money is also important, but just like oceane said, it’s a way to afford your life. it can’t influence your philosophy.

04:51 AM Oct 22 2007 |

NY156

China

sure there is a meaning for everyone's life, 

we know there are different ways of saying that. be it destiny, meaning, purpose and so on, we sure don't come to this world simply to survive and breed, though that is believed by the Darwinism. 

only i believe it is not up to us to decide what that might be. we can not decide but only be reviewed to us by God, don't you agree?

08:49 AM Oct 22 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Serious topic to  discuss really…
 Well… don't like to be selfish. That's why i'll say the aim of on's life is to make a choice. Bad side or good side. It's a huge test for everyone. And while following the way, one has to make at least one mre person happy (the more the better) and try to mke other people's lifes brighter and happier.

07:52 PM Nov 13 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

hey oceane

don't worry about that

life is not to have money or love

life is more that these two words .. try to smile

have a fun and don't look to the other people.. everyone has his own path

08:17 PM Nov 13 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє