Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Pen-friends wanted!!!!

supergal_vv

Hong Kong

hello! I’m a 18yrs girl from HongKong. I’m a high-school student and study Visual Art as a major subject!
I like drawing and shopping so much! My English is very poorso that I want to make some friends who can talk in English with me to help me improve my Eng.Hope you can be!If you’r interested, plz leave a contact method.Thz a lot!P.S. And here is a pic of me that u can see
looking forward to know you all!see you~

01:11 AM Mar 14 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sunshanita

Tunisia

hi every every body ,im sunita looking for making new friends it helps to improve my english and to share stories and discovering new cultures and countries:this is my msn i'm waiting for u my friends :sunshanita86@ hotmail.com

09:38 AM Apr 14 2007 |

WilliamQian

China

Hi, i am from china. Let us learning english together! Nice to meet to you!

10:03 AM Apr 14 2007 |

WilliamQian

China

Hi, i am from china. Let us learning english together! Nice to meet to you!

10:04 AM Apr 14 2007 |

younis

India

Hi,

i am younis,from India but working in oman. I like frndship.i also like to dream

Hopeful to be ur frnd.

Regards

younis

12:34 PM Apr 14 2007 |

mario_n_12

mario_n_12

Suriname

Hi,

I want to make pen-friends too. It would like to chat with all of you from all over the world. I would also like to improve my English by chatting with you, anyone. You can add me. My e-mail address is

Hope to hear from you soon. And take care. Bye..

04:20 AM Dec 15 2007 |

Mamadou barry

Guinea

hi baby how are u doing ?

12:25 PM Aug 08 2011 |