Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Pen-friends wanted!!!!

supergal_vv

Hong Kong

hello! I’m a 18yrs girl from HongKong. I’m a high-school student and study Visual Art as a major subject!
I like drawing and shopping so much! My English is very poorso that I want to make some friends who can talk in English with me to help me improve my Eng.Hope you can be!If you’r interested, plz leave a contact method.Thz a lot!P.S. And here is a pic of me that u can see
looking forward to know you all!see you~

01:11 AM Mar 14 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

philip

China

I am 24,working in the international sales department,i wil be honored give you my help,for anything please fell free to contact me,my msn is:,QQ;6851732.

07:24 AM Mar 17 2006 |

jacob-iz

jacob-iz

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi.you really look friendly I woulld like to be pen friends with u if u like.my e-mail is : You can also check my profile.I’m looking forward to hearing from u soon.

08:22 AM Mar 17 2006 |

shaoyunxue

China

i am 22 ,i am in hohai university,my major is computer .my english is poor ,too.but i think we can improve together .i do not give in ,and never will .i think life is to challenge ourselves ,who that can get his life peak is a successful man.if you like ,my email:
or QQ:413517316 .

12:28 PM Mar 17 2006 |

philip

China

how can i know your e-mail?

11:52 PM Mar 17 2006 |

tiancailjf

tiancailjf

Cote D'Ivoire

I want improve my english!Who can help me?I will help you too!

11:06 AM Mar 18 2006 |

go with wind

China

hi,I am Chinese.Would you please tell me how to get in touch with you?I’m sorry ,I cannot see your email.

11:30 AM Mar 18 2006 |

New Zealand

hi online or no?

03:04 AM Mar 19 2006 |

Justinchou

Justinchou

China

contact me using msn :putin010 at hotmail dot com.

09:41 AM Mar 22 2006 |

RS

China

Hi.girl!If you will,we can to be friend.I come form Shang Hai Theatre Academy.It is my emil address:”” I think you can teach me how to play the “MSN” .See you!

02:20 AM Mar 23 2006 |

attractiveapple

Thailand

Contact me at hotmail : attractiveapple at hotmail dot com …
Let’s be friends…
Oh, I’m from Thailand, by the way…

05:07 AM Mar 23 2006 |