Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Just say hello

helene0212

helene0212

China

I am new comer here. I am a chinese girl living in BeiJing. I want to make the friends who want to improve english. I am glad to introduce China to all of the world as well.

12:46 AM Mar 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pribrazil

Brazil

HELLO

08:46 PM Apr 17 2006 |

gengyue

China

I am a new comer here. And I am a woman living in China.I want to improve my english here and also help those who want to learn chinese to improve their chinese as well. I live the south of China, I’m willing to introduce the beautiful scene here to all of you! thanks!

01:08 AM Apr 18 2006 |

angelika9life

Russian Federation

hello, i’m a girl living in Russia and i wanna improve my english too.

10:08 AM Apr 18 2006 |

ilafanls

ilafanls

China

cool,i am in beijing ,and i wanna know u .
my e-mail :

12:07 PM Apr 18 2006 |

|Sadic|

Brazil

to: “sfsf” What means UAE ?
Hello everybody, I´m 21 and I live in the beautiful Brazil. We like soccer, beaches, sun, beer (a lot) and instead of much people believe, the brazilian people work very hard and earn just a little.

11:58 PM Apr 18 2006 |

summerbreeze2006

Japan

I’m just a newcomer: I just found this site and came right in when I was surfing on the net for a couple minutes… If I can find a few minutes to stop by or work on my PC, I’ll be sure to drop you a line…

02:33 AM Apr 30 2006 |

gengyue

China

hi everybody,
Tomorrow is Labour Day, and we have 7-day holiday and am planning to go outside with my family.

02:52 AM Apr 30 2006 |

Angela0312

China

hello everybody,
I’m a newcomer ,and I living in China.I wanna improve my
english and make friends here

04:05 AM Apr 30 2006 |

chaskarmukund

India

summerbreeze2006

How are you.

Now its not summer but winter. and not 2006 but 2007. and pl dont go out, its very cold outside. I am just kidding.

If you would like to have some chat, pl go ahead, add my id    mdchaskar   lets see, how we get along. then to decide what to do.

look forward to hear from you.

take care,

01:01 PM Nov 26 2007 |

Setsunark

Germany

I'm new here and I want to meet new plp too.

So if you want meet more about me or my country Brazil let me know lol

01:23 PM Nov 26 2007 |