Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Fall in love......

devindernagpal

India

There is a term we call,’Fall in love’what does it mean….what does falls….from where we fall….& where do we fall…can’t there be term,’Rise in love’.....?can’t we rise in love….

05:10 PM Oct 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

hi Devind and hakimi

you are right fall in love is like fall in such adeep hole we can attribute this to thoes stories which we read them on magazens and newspaper exactly on crime page we can find out how fall in love is actually fall in alot of problems it sometimes damage our behaviour and make us do unconscious things just for satisfy love one  or to avoid lose him_her  .so how it is such a big mistake we commit it in   cases of weakness so let us rise in love it is much better

08:02 PM Oct 31 2007 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

hi devin

i think fall in love is more better from rise in love. may be because when you fall you can't stand quickly, you take a time and some time you feel embarrassed if that happened in place crowded of people, and after you stand you have some effects or pains or may be smile to hidden your feeling. and this feeling also happen when you fall in love because you can't control or decide what are you feeling?!!

08:47 PM Oct 31 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Sunny,actually we don’t know what falls,from where falls….our real self which we call consciousness that falls from the point of ecstacy towards outside…in search of self itself….sex is purely a natural instinct…nobody goes to learn it….the basic essence our real self( consciousness) is there…& we don’t know it consciously,we feel we are heading for or love…actually we go on searching our real self through sex…but misses the whole point due to our guilt…& marriage,no animal other than human is ashamed of sex as human is …no animal gets married… that is…. to live with one partner forever…hence he loses all chances to find his or her real existential partner…with whom he may live as with himself.In Indian mythology who goes upio the roots of sufferings…the science which deals with consciousness & throgh sex is called TANTRA

02:35 AM Nov 01 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Hakimi,The fall freedom etc are very small..we loose freedom when we fall…
an mustic saying….
suppose a cow is chained at an one end & the other end is in humans hand…we generally think…that man has become the master of cow…suppose the chain breaks…..in that case man will follow the cow to catch hold him…cow is not coming to follow man….hence which is the master….certainly cow…
When we loose freedom that is called..the fall,when we regain freedom that we can call the rise…...

02:45 AM Nov 01 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

umm! lets see…...i dont know what to say coz i've never been oops!!!!i take that THAT!!!!!i have never fallen in loveInnocent and DON'T you DARE think about laughing AT me

01:03 AM Nov 02 2007 |

United States

i do care….. for any body

02:33 AM Nov 02 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

eaglewings!!!!yeh yeh yeh….i changed my picture agaaaaaaaaaaaain

i received your letter ….Kissthank you

04:25 AM Nov 04 2007 |

Casyria

Casyria

United States

Interesting conversation you have started here.

It seems from the responses, the term 'fall in love' is as perceptual as asking if a glass is half full or half empty. If one thinks of falling as a means to another hard knock in life, then fall seems a clumsy pairing with the word love. If one thinks of falling as letting go of inhibitions, ego, and trusting where you will land, then fall goes hand in hand with love.

When you know love, you know the word is too small for the emotion. When one finds love does he reach for its limits or hold it deep and close?

As we all experience love and life in a physical realm dependent on polarity for its existence, we will often find these perceptual dilemmas. How we approach them, what we gain from them, and what we learn from them gives us that deeper glimpse into self. Of course, concept of self is another discussion entirely.

Thank you for posting this interesting question.

10:33 AM Nov 04 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear schreibikus,

To fall in love is very beautiful…it's first step to rise…be thankful to the existence….just be aware of your emotions…see was there love or some other expectations….there must be something different….otherwise..love & unhappiness…try to realise the things honestly…generally we are dishonest to ourself….we use double standerrds….be aware….

05:38 PM Nov 04 2007 |

kemal...

kemal...

Turkey

I think falling in love is the best thing that a person can face. however it is  the most painful thing for someone who cant see its power.

07:19 PM Nov 04 2007 |