Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

things make you happy when you doing it

SYR_Star

SYR_Star

Syrian Arab Republic

i be happy when i do agood thing for other people
and be happy when i find good friend help my when i need

07:12 PM Nov 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

i be happy when i be with people because i don't like to be alone at all, i love the noisy places that full of people,,hahaha maybe i am crazy but this is who iam Laughing

also i feel happy when i dance Kiss,,,just kidding

08:09 PM Nov 15 2007 |

SYR_Star

SYR_Star

Syrian Arab Republic

what kind of dance

arabic dance

08:18 PM Nov 15 2007 |

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

hahahahahah what a question!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am not going to tell u Tongue out

08:19 PM Nov 15 2007 |

Lenaaa

Lenaaa

Russian Federation

I’m happy when playing with my baby, cooking for my husband, meeting with my friends and lots and lots of other things.

08:24 PM Nov 15 2007 |

SYR_Star

SYR_Star

Syrian Arab Republic

Kleine Königin

succes feeling is agood thing and

i lose to see it

08:35 PM Nov 15 2007 |

AmericanGirl

United States

umm… singin national anthem and wearing hats (they make my hair look better) Laughing

08:35 PM Nov 15 2007 |

samara19

samara19

Algeria

ummmmmm lemme see things that make me happy!! well there're a lot, but what i lyk most is eating especially after havin a long and boring day at university without puting one little thing in ur mouth and u come back home and find ur mom cooked ur favorite meal, man that's the best feeling Ever, and of course it's just the worse day of my whole life is the meal is my worst one loli'm just joking guys, things that make me happy is being with my friends and family and having fun especially when it's a summer night and we're all together just in the open air under the sky and the stars and we're having fun and joking around , gosh that make me miss those nights , daydreaming make me happy too, reading a nice novel and living every single moment of it and taking the role of the main charracter is a lot of fun too

10:51 PM Nov 15 2007 |

peacha

peacha

Thailand

me too.  And I am happy when I can stand on my feet and also take care of my mother.

10:56 PM Nov 15 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends ,

I feel very happy when I raed a mail…..aha..

that somebody has kept you in his mind while writting so…

I feel raelly thankful

02:10 AM Nov 16 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

so many things… walking under the rain, lying on the sand watching the stars, road trip, music, seeing a new message in my inbox,  reading a good book and of course spending time with my familySmile and a whole lot more…

02:37 AM Nov 16 2007 |