Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Tattoo

Wing

China

<!-==text==begin==-> Tattoo is beautiful if itis not too big.It gave us pain as it’s meaningfulto the past or the future.
I wanna have a smallone in my left arm near the shoulder.
And howabout you of this?  

Replies:
<!-==10021==0==end==->

07:23 AM May 27 2000 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Wing

China

<!-==text==begin==-> You’re right.Most peopleconsider this negative result!So, i have a tattoowhich would peel off after a week…...as i thinkthat it would be meaningless and it only becomes asign of fashion and beauty.I always undercontradiction,but it is what i am!
You cancheck out message board”anything else”one moretime,i found out one more homepage which talksabout travel.  <!-==10021==165==end==->

08:49 AM May 28 2000 |

Wing

China

<!-==text==begin==-> Doc,
Is yourhometown in Oregon?You can check out the abovesite i mentioned.This website talks more of UnitedStates.
http://members.xoom.com/sjswart/index.htm
Oregon is one of the topic in it.  <!-==10021==166==end==->

01:09 PM May 28 2000 |

kinzoblack

Nigeria

soon i will have one at the back of my neck n i know it ll be cool on me…

07:35 AM Mar 13 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

i like to have one  near my butt.Wink

08:51 AM Mar 13 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

I don't think it's a good idea to have a tattoo. Altough it can be nice when you are young, but just imagine yourself at the age of 70 … as a grandma or a grandpa … wearing a tattoo at that age… Well, I think it's not so beautiful. Maybe it's laughable.

But everyone has his/her own body, and you have the right to do with it what you want.

04:09 PM Mar 16 2008 |

brownstone

brownstone

Saudi Arabia

loooooooooooool joe do u know hena

it s popular in our country. but ithink it doesnt last years , if so its horribleSurprised. maybe it lasts month(more or less)..

im sorry wing i should say hello at first..

:)

11:15 AM Mar 18 2008 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

just imagine yourself at the age of 70 … as a grandma or a grandpa … wearing a tattoo at that age… Well, I think it's not so beautiful. Maybe it's laughable.

Aha… If you have a tatooed butterfly, with the years it'll transform into a pterodactyl.LaughingWink

11:26 AM Mar 18 2008 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

an ordinary granny (Lets say LOL) – makes an ordinary impression

a tatooed granny – coOoL :-)

heck. i think grannie's lower back or butts, or any other part of a body, are not impressive in any case and they shouldn't be looked at, whether they are tatooed or not..Laughing

11:37 AM Mar 18 2008 |