Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Japanese MANGA, ANIME, do you know?

kohei

kohei

Japan

hi there, i'm japanese and i love japanese MANGA, ANIME! Dragon Ball, Naruto, Inuyasha, Death Note, detective Conan… these are very well-known but you can enjoy more and more!!

my favorite is "Slam Dunk" the most well-known basketball manga and anime.

pls tell me your favorite Japanse MANGA or ANIME. to talk about my culture in English is very interesting!

11:13 PM Nov 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lujee

lujee

Saudi Arabia

I love hana yori dango

It's really a great series

I ADORE IT

I saw GTO it was good too

I like gokusen  very very much

I have two sisters who are a really anmie fans

in saudi arabia there are many many who adore JAPANESE animation ….

11:18 PM Nov 29 2007 |

doz

Argentina

My sister has many VCD collections for Japanese TV Series.

She downloaded it through internet.

To me, I like more Korean TV Series than Japanese TV Series.

Such Full House, Super Rookie, My Girl and so on.

I also like Korean Movies especially 200 Pounds Beauty. 

It makes me sick.

Laughing

11:25 PM Nov 29 2007 |

kohei

kohei

Japan

hana yori dango
GTO
gokusen

these Manga were also made into dramas.

concering this kind of dramas, "HATARAKI MAN"( Working Man) is attracting much attentions now in Japan. The story revolves around Hiroko Matsukata, an editor of a weekly magazine. Hiroko is so focused on her work that she has no time for romance, and others refer to her by the nickname "hataraki man" ("working man").

(C)安野モヨコ・講談社/働きマン製作委員会

06:22 PM Nov 30 2007 |

kohei

kohei

Japan

www.onemanga.com

enjoy Japanese Manga! and it makes your reading skill much better?!

10:55 PM Dec 03 2007 |

noynoy

noynoy

Thailand

when i was child,over 20 years ago, i likeed Doraemon, Dr. Slum & Arale but not now.

12:50 PM Dec 07 2007 |

hands_1411

hands_1411

Viet Nam

Manga is a big favourite to many people not only in Japan but also many countries. For me, I like it though haven't read much. I've read Doraemon since I was a child. Such a wonderful world of childhood with the time machine, the magic tools of him, the story about their friendship. It's a kind of short anime but it's good to read. Some years later, I read Conan detective and was really absorb in its story and circumstance, I mean the way they develop the storyline, and I have many favourite characters in it. A years later I read Ruroni Kenshin, another good one. It has the special factors. My favourite character is Hajime. 

01:41 PM Dec 07 2007 |

kohei

kohei

Japan

Blossom kitty<
if you wana know alot about Japanese Manga and wana try to draw, i think this Manga is most beautiful and very nice story.
http://www.onemanga.com/Gokinjo_Monogatari/

08:04 PM Dec 07 2007 |

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

Hi i like Japan very mach i also like anime and manga

03:13 PM Dec 11 2007 |

kohei

kohei

Japan

in your city can you buy Japanese MANGA?

here in my blog you can see Manga shop in Barcelona, and i recomend you one popular manga.

http://www.englishbaby.com/blog/spain/view_entry/13580

10:59 PM Dec 11 2007 |

LOIS

LOIS

China

i like all the anime!!!

Naruto,bleach,one piece,death note,Yu Yu Hakusho ,X,air,Black Cat,Chobits,Chrno Crusade,Claymore,Code Geass,D.N.Angel,Elfen Lied,Fate/Stay Night,Full Metal Panic,Fushigi Yugi,Gakuen Alice,Get Backers…...

oh,there are too many i have seen beforehope to make friend with you ~

by the way, do yo like Voice Actor? i love them!

just like: Ishida Akir, Inoue Kazuhiko, Ohtani Ikue, Ohtsuka Houchu, Ogata Megumi, Okiayu Ryotaro, Onosaka Masaya, Orikasa Fumiko, Saiga Mitsuki ,Sakurai Takahiro(he is so cool!), Sugita Tomokazu, Sugiyama Noriaki, Suzumura Kenichi(i like listen to his song), Suwabe Junichi, Seki Toshihiko & Seki Tomokazu, Takahashi Hiroki!!!!(he is my best love!becouse of ヒソカ!!!),Takeuchi Junko(naruto), Tanaka Mayumi(luffy!!!), Chiba Susumu(sai), Nakai Kazuya(zoro), Hoshi Souichiro(his voise is lovely!), Miki Shinichiro, Mitsuhashi Kanako(i like Killua!!), Midorikawa Hikaru, Minagawa Junko(madamadaddane….haha), Miyata Kouki, Miyano Mamoru, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Morikubo Shotaro, Yamaguchi Kappei!!

Paku Romi————i love her very very much~
she is so cool ! i like all the people she acted!

08:26 AM Feb 15 2008 |