Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Tell me what you wear and I'll tell you who you are!

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

Ok, I won't tell you who you are just by looking. That phrase was just to introduce a new topic about… FASHION! Boys and girls, young and not so young, people from all over the world; you're all welcome. Tell me what kinds of clothes you usually wear or how you'd like to wear. Do you want to know what you should wear according to your type of body? Do you like the style of a certain rock or hollywood star? Do you love a designer in particular? Here's the place to say it!

03:41 AM Nov 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yandaqiyuru

China

Hello,good evening,I'm a student and a newer to use this tool,I want to make friends with you!

02:30 PM Nov 29 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel naked under any garments I wear….I Really I wonder I am still naked

05:48 PM Nov 30 2007 |

luobo1200

luobo1200

China

l often wear light clothse all the year round .When I was teenager ,my father bought suit and leather shoes fou me .I was very happy!But now.I like wearing casual clothes and travel shoes !

07:35 PM Nov 30 2007 |

mo0

mo0

United Kingdom

My style is unsuall and diferent, just like me :P eehehe so I dont need a answer :P

09:21 PM Nov 30 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

Thanks for answering :D! Any clothes are ok as long as you feel good wearing them.. That's the attitude ;D 

I love wearing dresses and a hat, my dark gray skinny jeans with a bright-coloured tshirt or shorts with high heels and a long tshirt. That's for summer. For winter, mini skirts with black, grey or white panty hose and a coat with a tie on the waist are a MUST. Hahaha that's my style. I actually want to be taller than I am . that's why I use high heels when I can!

10:15 PM Nov 30 2007 |

Ken Kutaragi

China

i feel weary.now

07:35 AM Dec 01 2007 |

yandaqiyuru

China

Haha,I wear black clothes all the year round! It's my style!

01:35 PM Dec 01 2007 |

yandaqiyuru

China

Everyone is my friend,so it's your turn to tell me who you are!

01:37 PM Dec 01 2007 |

Eric_jj

China

i suppose wear different style of clothes for different occasions~~

02:15 PM Dec 01 2007 |

lips

lips

Malaysia

Just wear something loose and comfortable and something that makes you look respectable and your age.  Never wear clothes that makes people wonder what you really are!

04:06 PM Dec 01 2007 |