Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex before marriage...

yana011

yana011

Philippines

Society nowadays accept the premarital sex. But what are cause and effect doing it before marriage?...

04:21 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Yeah you’re right dev. I were just talking in case of the women didn’t enjoy the sex because they didn’t get the appropriate foreplay. Y’know women enjoy every the step of it and I believe that women need it to feel the ultimate satisfaction of orgasm. Women enjoy the process so much up to the climax. But quite the opposite with women, most men don’t need foreplay to get the feeling or to get horny. I don’t know if it’s true or not. But I’ve ever heard that some women just pretend to get orgasm everytime having sex with their partner in order to respect them. Is that “pretending orgasm” possible though? I don’t know. I hope I got it well said.

08:46 PM Sep 11 2008 |

kindguy65

Egypt

if we practice sex before marriange what do we need marriage for. muslims do not practise sex outside marriage and they are happy of it .

09:05 PM Sep 13 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear mike, 

husband & wife need foreplay only in case of dead relations when they don't have interest in each other & they are unable to experience 'orgasim',orgasim is the key factor of the relations & it happens only in case of deep love & need huge understanding,which normally we don't have hence we lose the existential relation of love & we start living the relation of responsibilty.

But if a couple have understanding & love they can live happy life for whole of the life.

03:44 AM Sep 14 2008 |

setoseto

setoseto

Indonesia

how do you control it before gets married

woman will get disadvantage in this side, because when we young we can do everything we wants, how if we getting old? and marriage is not just sex, but responsibility for parent to teach their child good things. no body wanting for next generation are in bad moral

12:53 PM Sep 14 2008 |

DesK

DesK

Germany

i think sex before marriage isnt not right..=) it is very speacial!..

03:20 PM Sep 14 2008 |

maria_85

Morocco

hey….i'll tel you something

having sex before marriage is a big issu that we have to talk about seriously ,because it is matched with amny conditions;

firsly it depends on the religion so as we are muslims having sex before marriage is a big sin that a person can ever make no matter if he is man or woman, so as we are muslims it depends on that person religion of he ot she respaects his or her religion ..

secondly it depends on the person him/herself if that person respect her or his life as a person how can he or she have sex with someone that she os he konw that he /she will not be tha wife or that husband of him/her…its somthing relies on the degnity of us…

personally far of reliogin or all of those thing i believe in somthinf wich is degnity if a person like him/herself and rsepect her/himself he/she will nevr give her/his body to any one to play with it….

04:17 PM Sep 14 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Mike, I feel we should start separate thread for our discussion on the topic of 'orgasim.

04:54 PM Sep 14 2008 |

Jeffery Sun

China

Neutrality.

But if you love her/him, You can do it. Not a big deal

09:06 AM Sep 19 2008 |

ameer kamel

Iraq

hello how are u for all

04:36 AM Jan 04 2012 |

sandra25

United Arab Emirates

i dont agree to have sex before marriage because it is not allowed in my religion because of some dangerous diseases you may get such as AIDS

only after marriage you can do it

01:13 AM Jan 06 2012 |