Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex before marriage...

yana011

yana011

Philippines

Society nowadays accept the premarital sex. But what are cause and effect doing it before marriage?...

04:21 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tbk

tbk

Viet Nam

Because they want to give their darling all happiness which sex included.

Anyway. I dislike. 

06:52 AM Dec 05 2007 |

mustyxxx

Turkey

sex before marriage is normal thing because people must know each other before get married.

07:08 AM Dec 05 2007 |

shani69

shani69

Japan

my opinion on this subject would have to be if the person feels that  they can do something like that then they should do it …BUT if you knoe for sure that the person u do it with it is someone you know is the right guy/girl ….not how you feel…but like you know for sure…many people do it all th etime but its up to you to make the right chose think about before you do it ….its wrong but you know its your decision and if you do u your no longer  pure to the one you are going to marry in life ….thats all i have to say for that part…..is many reason why you can and why you shouldn't…

07:18 AM Dec 05 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well.. shania69 I got your point… thanks for the replies..its a matter of choice if you will give up to your partner first before marriage..

mustyxxx for you to know your partner must have sex with them first?? can you clear this ? 

09:43 AM Dec 05 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

I don't understand  ,but I think if people do sex before marrige it seems like animals(sorry) ,you can't know someone unless you do sex with him/her and if you don't married with him/her you do it with this and that I think you became ???? you know ,that's what I will note understand.

10:59 AM Dec 05 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

hennoune to make clear with you, what are cause and effect if you had sex with your partner before marriage?

11:04 AM Dec 05 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

and how do say its animal act huh?! you mean you haven't experience it? oh c'mon don't be hypocrite.

11:06 AM Dec 05 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

thank you Yana011 but you see the reply of mustyxxx what do you think about it?

11:13 AM Dec 05 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

thanks God ,I haven't experience yet (because I am not married) ,but if I do a marriage I will invate you ,you know there is a differance between socities.

11:21 AM Dec 05 2007 |

Patrick_cn_gd

China

If you choose to have sex before marriage and you are not sure whether you will marry with the guy/girl, you don't have to worry about whether he/she has had sex with others before he/she do it with you.

11:23 AM Dec 05 2007 |