Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

father's day for thailand

w.y.j.

w.y.j.

China

today is  father's day for thailand.

father's for thailand is the birthday of thai king, in thailand all the people love king,because king do everything for thai people.

he is 80 years old today,tonight everyone will light a candle for bless him,and will sing the Birthday Song .

in thailand,Birthday Song of king and Birthday Song of common people is different,the is a especial song.

07:22 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Patrick_cn_gd

China

It's interesting.

I could know more about Thailand. In my opinion, Thailanders are always happy and polite. The scene is beautiful. I wish a trip to Thailand recently.

I want to have a trip to Bangkok and Phuket. I plan to spent about one week there.

Oh, liulian(the ugly fruit with stings, as large as a football) is delicious. Do you know what fruit I am talking about. When should I go to Thailand to eat liulian.

11:13 AM Dec 05 2007 |

munaam

munaam

Pakistan

but i can't go at this site….

11:24 AM Dec 05 2007 |

moneezafar

Pakistan

hey everyone

11:27 AM Dec 05 2007 |

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

just like christmas time.

07:39 AM Dec 06 2007 |

w.y.j.

w.y.j.

China

yes,i think so.thailanders are friendly and polite.I did not go home last Spring Festival.I went to the Thai friend off to a Spring Festival,her father is a Ethnic Chinese,there are many chinese people in thailand,so I I never feel lonely when friend go home to spring festival.

there are have all kinds of fruit,Durian is one of them and have only inthailand, how deliciousthere are beautiful sea in here,especial in South,But I regret that i haven't trip there too .

09:28 AM Dec 06 2007 |