Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHAT DO WE LIVE FOR

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

FRIEND,WHAT DO YOU LIVE FOR .I ALWAYS FEEL IN THIS WORLD NOTHING COULD MADE ME VERY HAPPY,EITHER VERY SAD

07:25 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Patrick_cn_gd

China

As adults, we live for work. And we work for live, as a slave. It is too pessimistic. We just live for a better life.

07:40 AM Dec 05 2007 |

Patrick_cn_gd

China

And my wife thinks I work for my son. Our generation work for the next generation.

07:42 AM Dec 05 2007 |

w.y.j.

w.y.j.

China

why do you think this Embarassed

in the world have some people love and loved our always, for example relatives,friends… but sometimes we don't know.

when we join  with thim that  we will happy

07:45 AM Dec 05 2007 |

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

thank you for your answers.but always in my life .I always do things with the word 'should"because the love of my parents so i should study hard .because someone regard me as their best friend,so i should regard them as my best friend

08:17 AM Dec 05 2007 |

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

I think we can give the answer when we are near the death. There will be lots of things we feel hard to leave. So we live for those.

03:16 PM Dec 05 2007 |

Sylvia_87

Sylvia_87

Poland

I think we will never know what we , humans, live for; if there's a general reason why we are here, on Earth;

But it's up to us what we will individualy choose as the goal of our lives . We can make our live really meaningful or just waste it.  

04:09 PM Dec 05 2007 |

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

YES ,IF WE HAVE A DERAM WE CAN TOTALLY GO TOWARDS IT ,NEVER LOOK BACK ,NVER FALL INTO THE SAD THINGS OF PAST,IN THAT WAY WE CAN FEEL MEANINGFUL EASILY 

07:49 AM Dec 06 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Hm..that's simple question with the BIG Answer: I live for my future..even we don't know what happen in our future..but we must be ready to be 

07:57 AM Dec 06 2007 |

cece300o

China

We live for love and money.    I think you are not interest in your life , right?

08:05 AM Dec 06 2007 |

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

MAYBE ,I JUST DO THE THINGS I SHOULD.I AM NOT REALLY HAVE A DREAM ,BUT I THINK I SHOULD HAVE A DREAM AND GO TOWARDS IT JUST LIKE MOST OF YOU LIVE FOR FUTURE

08:11 AM Dec 06 2007 |