Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which country would you like to travel in? Why?

declanrao

declanrao

China

Which country would you like to travel in? Why?

05:34 PM Dec 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

leiji

leiji

Poland

well I was i most countrys ineurop Italy France England russia Belgium Sweeden and many more but I want to go to Asia like China to see i Great Wall then maybe Japan cherry trees and many more ….....Hey Iwant to see alot hehe:) nice to meet you declanrao  take care seeyou:)

01:29 AM Dec 07 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

I don't like the cities of extravagance and night-less, so some tiny european countires are my cup of tea such as Swede,Luxemburg,Holland, Norway, iceland…...of course I wanna visit Yellowsone Park and Grant Canyon. especially the latter, i am stunned at its maganifiance….oh gee! Great Rift Valley suddenly occured to me and East African Savanna as well…..and lots of others….lol

03:14 AM Dec 07 2007 |

狂爱冰激凌

狂爱冰激凌

China

i will go to Thailand ,it is a beautiful city

let us go

03:34 AM Dec 07 2007 |

leiji

leiji

Poland

thailand why not :) i bet its nice

03:43 AM Dec 07 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well …if I ride in a gondola..wow..that would be great! (venice, italy)... want to go to my neighbor countries like Indonesia to visit dear..kana. lol. The Forbidden City

China.. great wall…hmmp..west lake in hang zhou and bei jing... in phuket, thailand

(whoa its great place of tanning) ... cruise tour in khanh Hoa, Vietnam..well commodities are cheap there..!haha! in johor bahru, batu pahat malaysia.. with my dear..kana and bienne (guys help me outta here john doe lives in this place)want kick his b*t..

hey.. almost for got The Island of Aloha! hawaii refreshing shakes and waikiki beach boys!! cute !! yeah of course with my dudes kana..and bienLaughinghaha I enjoy this topic thanks declanrao!!!

03:45 AM Dec 07 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

AROUND INDONESIA('coz even I live in this country..I just visited 3 islands: North Sumatra, Bali and Lombok) and in fact..Indonesia has many beautiful islands…such as islands in east Indonesia which still virgin and so nature….).

After Around Indonesia, I wanna go to SCOTLANDIA'coz there is so many castles..If I can stay there I feel likes Princess…....(but I heard there is so many Ghosts also!!Frown )

05:56 AM Dec 07 2007 |

liputra_1994

Indonesia

hi every body, I'm from Indonesia too (like pop272001).

I wanna go to UK. I'm football lovers n I thing England's Football League (call England Primer League ) is the best football league in the world. that will be great if i can see EPL's team on the match live from the stadium.

06:07 AM Dec 07 2007 |

sahery

Pakistan

i want to go to kashhmir it is the part of paradice ha.

06:21 AM Dec 07 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i wana go whole around the world.coz i love travelling.

06:39 AM Dec 07 2007 |

posya.ua

posya.ua

Ukraine

I'd like to travel to UK. I'm football fan too. My dream to attend the match between Chelsea vs Man United=)
Besides England is so amazing with its landmarks and great history. Also I wanna go to Italy, USA, France and many other. I hope I'll have time to visit it all

07:06 AM Dec 07 2007 |