Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how do you think about a foreign boyfriend or girlfriend?

lifeiaabb

China

i had a foreign boyfriend before.i don't know how to discribe our love. that's pure and finished quickly. everything was perfect.even we are apart.

02:42 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Linda625

Linda625

China

I think long-distance love is really a test for the love between each other. Many people can not conquer the tough time of missing each other. that is really needs courage to face such situation.wish everyone have a sweet love with his or her gf .bf.

08:16 AM Feb 23 2008 |

decca

Finland

in my opinion i don,t think love has rules, cultures and language. be honest and trust the one you love then all will go well

06:43 PM Dec 10 2014 |

ELSWING8PR

United States

I think about having an asian girlfriend but im worry if im arguing with her she may use some kind of Kung Fu technique and kick my butt and throw me out of the house, ..... I don’t know, just saying :)

02:57 PM Dec 12 2014 |

chakavak110

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Choosing foreign boy and girl for love is not logical you can learn many things each other that useful for both when you are in friendly time

12:37 PM Jan 18 2015 |