Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who steals my heart?

Eblue

Eblue

Canada

Why am i so blue everyday? I can't encourage myself to express my love,.Maybe because I'm afraid that when i express it game is over.She is of much loveliness.

i think she has stolen my heart!

what should i do ? could you help me? thank you!

12:55 PM Dec 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wangpeng1

China

try

01:20 PM Dec 08 2007 |

emilytaimeili

China

Maybe she also have the same mind as you. So show your feeling to her. If she can accept u, of cource it's a good result. if u are refused, u can know why and end up ur worry, can have another choice that really fit for u. This is just my opinion. I think if u love ,pls speak it up,not regret for your youth.

01:36 PM Dec 08 2007 |

xueyuan

China

just take it easy.be brave and go forth.tell her what you think of her.maybe she will accept you,and if she refused you,it just means that you are incompatable with each other.so there's no need to worry.if we had to resolve all doubts before we acted,very little would ever get done.

01:58 PM Dec 08 2007 |

betty2694

betty2694

China

you should try it.if you try maybe you will be successful for 50%,but if not do that,  ok ,i am sure that you will have no chance for 100%.so speak it out ,maybe you will have happy ending.come on ,guys.you will do it!

02:30 PM Dec 08 2007 |

wudawms

wudawms

China

love your lover

04:17 AM Nov 29 2008 |

zhouyuan1202

China

try to hard , belived youself, maybe  she  like you too

10:43 AM Nov 30 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY