Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u think u are sexy?

luminous~

luminous~

China

lots of people don’t know about themselves, what about u? do u think u are sexy? I think I am~:) :P

07:32 AM Dec 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lenaaa

Lenaaa

Russian Federation

I’m sexy. And you know 6 month ago when I were pregnant I felt myself sooooooo sexy and beautiful like never before.

12:55 PM Dec 10 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

:P  be sexy is a happy thing~~~

05:51 AM Dec 11 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

:P~~~

06:32 PM Dec 12 2007 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

Be sexy you can if you sometimes listen a good words in your side, be sexy – it is when men turn back in your side when they go near to you.
And , this is my own opinion that sexy girl never asks another people about own an appearance,because sexy – always know that I am sexy.BE HAPPY :)

06:52 PM Dec 12 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

Smile~~~

05:29 PM Dec 14 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

If a female can be sexy what a male can be…? 

07:03 PM Dec 14 2007 |

Blue_eyed_guy

Russian Federation

oh girls, what a nice topic to talk about!!!!! you're all sexy, be sure.

As for me, the cleverer girl is the sexier she appears!!! that's why im saying that intelligence is the most attrective thing which a girl has

10:07 PM Dec 14 2007 |

liarhooligan

China

seems no boy here argueing he is sexy. though the man in the pic is not myself, I am not poor in my bodybuild~~ lol

I do  deem I am sexy if I wear proper suit. but I don't think being sexy is valueable. I actually conservative.

05:13 AM Dec 15 2007 |

luckyboytobe

China

sorry,but what's you meaning?

02:05 PM Dec 15 2007 |

tkimaq

Viet Nam

people who know me tell me that I look sexy. I dont know if it is a compliment or not.

02:45 PM Dec 15 2007 |