Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u think u are sexy?

luminous~

luminous~

China

lots of people don’t know about themselves, what about u? do u think u are sexy? I think I am~:) :P

07:32 AM Dec 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Ha ha ha luminous~ i like you …well..i don't like to say i am… let them  judge…but all i can say is that i feel ok…young and energetic inspite of my age,,,well no need to mention here i am 48…opppsss!!!!  lol   i said it!!!  but am sure i am "young at heart" and i feel good….is that a yes?    he he he… Tongue out

08:12 AM Dec 09 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

For me being  sexy is not just about having a 36 24 36 vital statistics. Sexiness is far beyond than that, it is your inner characteristics on how to treat and deal people around you. Having a positive outlook in life, kindness in your heart is what counts. ..Anyway I do feel sexiness inside out,,..Laughing

08:21 AM Dec 09 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

lol~~~~I think I am sex because I want I could be confident enough, life is already hard for me, so I have to give myself more confidents, :P. anybody could say I am not beautiful, but I am still nice like u guys~~haha~~~

08:33 AM Dec 09 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

You are right yana001…its not only the physical appearance…its how you carry yourself…being sexy is inside…from your heart…if you feel not sexy then it will come out from your outside looks…but if you feel you are….well… you will for sure be a sexy lady.

08:40 AM Dec 09 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

cool, so u should like me, just think “I am sexy”~and it will be come true, from your heart to your appearance~ha~

08:43 AM Dec 09 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

hahahah yes trying hard to feel sexy…Tongue out

08:52 AM Dec 09 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yeah… y'know luminous you are sexy !..lol .. well.. all of us here!..lol  so don't feel bad if somebody say you're not either.. never mind about them. Just be yourself..feel sexy..yaCool

09:15 AM Dec 09 2007 |

baluu9

baluu9

Germany

i dont care whether im sexy or not bcoz that is not important….what is important is the girl at present im watching shud be sexy

im always busy watching the most beautiful creation of nature….lol

10:52 AM Dec 09 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Hi there baluu9…are you watching right now the most beautiful creation of nature?  Tongue out...may we know what is that most beautiful creation that outsmarted the rest? 

12:53 PM Dec 09 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

It is silly to judge people from their appearance, but we still did all the time, maybe u didn't notice~ just imagine will u let a beggar come in ur five star hotel? I am so sure u won't do that, not matter how nice she\he is~

06:41 AM Dec 10 2007 |