Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Lost hope

liputra_1994

Indonesia

Do u ever felt lost hope?

For sure, everyone will hope for everything they have done with fully effort can get a better outcome. But in the reality when the time is not in our side we will face the failure and often cause feel lost hope and laziness to try again next time.

Have a proverb “failure is the beginning of success”. However, how the failure will become the beginning of the success if we lazy to try again the same thing?

Do you ever felt like that? What is the cause? What is the solution?

03:00 AM Dec 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well everybody does fail.. and I'm one of them. well every time I feel like "oh damn i failed again" I never lose hope..because i know time will come I'll succeed..

Be optimistic and try to strive hard to reach your goal. Every time you wake up, theres a hope.. Its normal to feel lazy though its up to the person if he/she continue being like that.

I only see one solution..dont lose hope and do whatever it takes even it seems like its too hard.  Don't feel bad if you failed today..for tomorrow will be another day for a new life.

04:17 AM Dec 10 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

hi liputra,

iam agree with yana011.it is true everybody does fail.me too but don't leave the hand of 'HOPE' and 'TRUST.

no doubt for the time being we upset but try with hope try and try again untill unless you get your goals.

and make trust on GOD better know then us. HE know which thing is more beneficial for us. if u believe on this thing i think u never ever feel u are failure.

06:36 AM Dec 10 2007 |

liputra_1994

Indonesia

yana011 and nadiaaa thanks for your replay..LaughingLaughing

that's true, maybe i can lost hope but i think i need no worry, because i have so many friend that will give me full support. I believe God will give the best for me.

03:01 AM Dec 11 2007 |

Vikiqing

China

Hi, friend, so good. U have so many friends, do not hesitate to talk with them when u r in failure, just spesak out u dissatifaction, it will make u feel well.

03:24 AM Dec 11 2007 |