Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

PRISON BREAK

Ryers

Ryers

China

prison break  Prison Break is a wonerful video,i suggest you watch it,it is splendid! Have you seen it?if you answer is "yes",leave your point,we can discuss together,if you answer is"no,i haven't",i will tell you that you have missed a wonderful part of your life!                                                                                                               Michale Scofields is a ture man, i think you must agree with me after you see the Prison Break!

12:55 PM Sep 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

successjerry

Macao

very good film,i love it so much!!!

02:54 PM Mar 19 2007 |

fazilah4

fazilah4

Malaysia

actually i dont even know what kind of this movie. could anyone tell me about that as my new friend like that movie very much and i want to find our what the interesting in that movie. i could share with him.

03:18 AM Mar 20 2007 |

bruin973

bruin973

China

yes,it`s amazing,i like prison break very much,and how can michael do this increditable plan?

11:02 AM Apr 18 2007 |

Peta

Peta

Czech Republic

Prison Break is the best serial!!! I saw it to the end of 2. season and I´m enjoying to season 3.

Michael and T-Bag are very very good actors.

I like it!

...."Previously on Prison Break"....

12:41 PM Apr 18 2007 |

magil

magil

China

well,I like it so much! The scenarios make me excite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06:31 PM Apr 19 2007 |

lizont

China

yaeh! I have seen it! And now I am expected the third season! the season is beginning ! we will see in August!And its name change for "prison in".It mainly talk about scoffield broke the panama prison again!Becasue he was puted in prison again in panama.This time scoffield's brother helped him to escape.His brother first got the 1,000,000 dollar  in the river as the foundation to help him!This means it comes back to the first season!WO!I am so excited!

03:55 AM Apr 21 2007 |

shannonting

China

i  like prison breake very much too!

michael is perfect!

but i'm afriad to see the familar story as prison breake one  in "prison in"Tongue out

06:54 AM Apr 21 2007 |

shannonting

China

michael is perfect!

but i'm afriad to see the familar story as prison breake one  in "prison in"Tongue out

shannonting

China

michael is perfect!

shannonting

China

sorry,  i make a mistakeEmbarassed 'coz the busy system.

hope you don't mind

06:58 AM Apr 21 2007 |