Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Heros

riddick119

China

I think the TV play is pretty good!What do you think about it?

03:04 AM Nov 06 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Baggins

Baggins

Hungary

yes, you're right!milo is very cute :-)

i like micah too, like a little R2D2 :), but i wonder, if peter met eden in 4th(or 3rd)chapter then why he didnt 'absorb' eden's ability of persuasion?

01:49 PM Apr 11 2007 |

neogate

neogate

Czech Republic

Hello ladies ;-),

Peter absorb every extraordinary ability of hero whose he met. But he have to know about that ability and he have to learn to control every single ability. Exception is ability of self-restore health (immortality), because it is triggered automatically when he is injured. Btw, my favourite heroes are Hiro(funny),Peter(powerful) and also Mohinder(clever). I don't like Niki's dual personality conditions. And what about Sylar, yes he is really BAD character.

09:47 PM Apr 11 2007 |

annymadrid

annymadrid

Spain

i cant wait fot tonight to see the new chapters…i got very surprised when i found out tha mohinder´s friends was bad…i like mohinder, he reminds me of my uncles…because he lives in India…

and i think Peter is the best, apart from Niki…i´d love to have that dual personality she has…but no as cruel as she is…

07:30 AM Apr 12 2007 |

Baggins

Baggins

Hungary

I like Peter and Hiro too, and I love it when Hiro and nathan are talking with each other, they are so funny!when nathan said that Hiro's english is a lot better since he met a waitress in texas….and it was so cute when Hiro's said that Peter is billain :-) so he is the bad guy and they must stop him….

and the last chapter was so exciting , did you see it???

12:04 PM Apr 12 2007 |

annymadrid

annymadrid

Spain

i haent seen yet the chapters 8 and 9..i recorded them last night because i had stuff to do and couldnt see them…but ill watch them tonight!!!..and then ill tell u about them…cya!!

06:46 AM Apr 13 2007 |

syant

syant

Indonesia

i can't wait to see episode 19, why it has to be sooooo long. :(
i think peter will heal himself when he's injured by sylar

10:44 PM Apr 14 2007 |

Baggins

Baggins

Hungary

8 days to the next episode….

and why didnt Syler kill Peter?did somebody disturb him while he is getting Peter's brain?or Mohinder stops him?

And will Mohinder die?

08:31 AM Apr 15 2007 |

Baggins

Baggins

Hungary

6 days to the next chapter, does anybody wait it?

05:15 PM Apr 17 2007 |

nonogirl

nonogirl

United Kingdom

what that

06:35 AM Apr 18 2007 |

Baggins

Baggins

Hungary

hello to all!

did anybody see the 19th episode on monday???

wow!It was so amazing!and interesting too!!

04:44 PM Apr 25 2007 |