Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Tim Burton

Punky7

Punky7

Russian Federation

Do U like Tim Burton`s movies? I think they`re very good & have a sense! Yea, Tim is a crazy man in his movies and in common life as well, but, of course, he`s not a mad on the contrary he is a geniuses…strange, but after all we all are slightly crazy… And what do U think `bout it??? ;-)

04:52 PM Mar 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zgon

Zgon

China

Yeah! Tim Burton is one of my favorite director.

I saw many of his films like "Batman" , "Edward Scissorhands" , "Batman Returns" ,"The Nightmare Before Christmas","Mars Attacks","Sleepy Hollow", "Planet of the apes", "Big Fish","Charlie and the Chocolate Factory","Corpse Bride","Sweeney Todd" and so on.

Thereinto, I was just think,"'Corpse Bride' is very a characteristic Cartoon and 'Big Fish' is a thoughtful films".

Besides above, "Batman" and "Mars Attacks" are my favorites.

03:42 AM Mar 25 2008 |

Ivette

Puerto Rico

I like Tim Burton he is a very creative director.I think he is a genius,he knows how to mix art and film to make something original and different.

06:26 PM Mar 26 2008 |

Pavlionka

Pavlionka

Belarus

IMHO his films are awesome :-)
And also his poems are scrummy ;-) And these strange series about Stain Boy…

02:28 PM Mar 27 2008 |

thehonor

thehonor

China

i crazy about his films.

i wonder who can reject them,when Tim Burton and Johnny Depp team up.they two lend colours to each other.

11:51 AM Mar 29 2008 |

bskyjolin

bskyjolin

China

yes ,i love his films,especially <the  big fish>is very good.in his early films,i like edward scissorhands.despit  don't know about his everything, i love to watch his films.

04:09 PM Mar 29 2008 |

Lian.Hanjin

China

Yeah, I totally agree with u, about 20 years ago I had read a book named "all geniuses are all madman", after that I have been crazy more and more. Foot in mouthWink

11:44 AM Mar 31 2008 |

lilmeowsy

lilmeowsy

Philippines

I love Tim Burton! I also love the actor, Johnny Depp and the actress, Helena Bonham Carter whom he always gets to act in most of his films. The three of them together in a film is really a smash hit. I did enjoy watching most of his films. I agree with all of you. He definitely is a genius but a little weird and different which is a good sign since he has his own original style which nobody can ever copy. ^^ Kudos to him, to everybody he works and have worked with and as well as the movies he will be making and have made. Laughing

12:56 PM Apr 04 2008 |

mysteryeffect

Turkey

I like his films…

06:05 PM Jun 24 2008 |

sebyechelon

Italy

Tim Burton is one of my favorite director!!!
My favourite is " The Nightmare Before Christmas" Laughing

02:45 PM Jul 07 2008 |

Lock,Shock&Barrel

Russian Federation

I like Tim Burton he is a very creative director. Have you seen <The nightmare before Christmas>?Smile

06:10 PM Feb 16 2009 |