Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

movie

cat-mia

China

when the movie ended of the pursuit of happyness,i cry ,achieve man experience a lots of difficult things,once the actor will smith and his son no place to live and no band deposit…for 14 dollars to knock friend's door….it's a very good movie worth to see

01:57 PM May 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jasonlong

Jasonlong

China

what is the movie's name?

10:24 AM May 06 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

The name of the movie is "The pursuit of happiness".

I don´t like Smith´s movies, and I went to the movies because a friend choose it, and I can tell is a good recommedation, really it is!!!

06:34 PM May 19 2008 |

cat-mia

China

who are you???which actors do you like?

01:06 PM May 30 2008 |

Viqi-w

Viqi-w

China

YeahIt is really wonderful,and I think you should watch it!

I usually use it to incentive myself

Laughing

01:58 PM May 30 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahahaha! Cat-mia my favorite actors are Morgan Freeman, Christian Bale, Russell Crowe and Tobin Bell.

I respect the work of Smith but I don´t use to see his movies.

04:46 PM May 31 2008 |

cat-mia

China

i like Morgan Freeman too,specially in Shawshank Redemtion.recently,a new movie's name 'Wanted',have you ever see it?i think its really great,special Angelina Jolie,so sexy,i relly should to look at it?

12:30 PM Jun 03 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yeah! I like that movie!!!! The last one of Freeman that I saw was  "The bucket list" and he almost makes me cry in the last 20 minutes of the movie.

"Wanted" will come to Mexico maybe in July or August. So, I will have to wait, hahahaha!

02:10 PM Jun 03 2008 |

cat-mia

China

seems we like the same movie,hahaha,so…maybe,we can become friend?i'm a chinese girl,do you like China,2008 Olympic game will hold here,this is a beautiful country,do you like it?

oh,almost forgot,do you like movie about life of university?i recommend St.Trinian's if you like?that's very funny!

01:51 PM Jun 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yeah! It seems so!!

Why not? I think we could be good friends, I will add you as soon as posible!!

I think China iS a really good country and ideal for the Olympic games!!! I admire you when you participate in gymnastics games. You are awesome!!!!

St. Trinians?? I have not heard about, let me check it!! 

06:02 PM Jun 05 2008 |

cat-mia

China

i add my photo in my ebaby,haha….may i get your email,maybe we can send email or chat online,such as msn…

now,i'm not in Beijin,well,i also wanna to see the stately games,but i think the ticket must be very expensive,i still a student,so…pity!Cryforget about this,haha…why i'm not meet you online when i online,time of different?it's10:30pm here,and you?

02:39 PM Jun 07 2008 |