Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

best horror movie???

vandersauf

vandersauf

Germany

i would like to know what the best horror movie is…

daniel

09:37 PM Aug 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hammada001

Hammada001

Netherlands

D

u r right Ricard?

09:36 PM Aug 13 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Nu: Hahaha! I´m agree with you about Paris, hahaha! That´s the real horror, Do you want to experiment more horror?? Listen her CD!!! Hahahaha!

I haven´t seen (believe it or not!!) Hellraiser or Pumpinkhead!!! But I have read that there will be a remake of Hellraiser (it´s in development), I´d like to try it!!

09:55 PM Aug 13 2008 |

mubrik

Oman

Hi ,

What about this movie :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084787/

Even though  the movie was made in the 80s the special effects are amazing!!  
Even today!
It's still worth watching

01:22 AM Aug 14 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

uhu :D

i love the Horror movies because they make my heart stop :)

but it's ok :D

yesterday i saw Silent hill, movie

nop

not so interesting :)

but it's cool :)

hahhaah

01:58 PM Aug 14 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Of all the horror movies I have seen, the only ones who had made my stomach very sick are:

- "Audition", the last 20 minutes are completely shocking. Azami torture with needles and cuts off one of main character´s feet with a wire.

- Imprint (a "Masters of Horror" episode direct to DVD), the torture scene (underarms burned, needles driven under fingernails ). I said in another topic, I hate needles!!!

- "May", the main character gouges out her right eye with the scissors.

-"Final destination 2", the fire escape ladder slips and impales Evan through the face, killing him instantly.

Although I said I enjoy psychological horror movies, I can´t avoid the gory ones, hahaha!

03:57 PM Aug 14 2008 |

chopperly

chopperly

Austria

I think the best horro movie is hounted hill

but hounted hill 2 is very shi**

11:35 PM Aug 16 2008 |

Lada-second

Czech Republic

And what about the film "Butterfly effect"? Maybe it is rather scifi/drama, than horror. Other film i like is "The Wolf" with Jack Nicolson in lead role…nice

09:49 PM Aug 17 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Chopperly: Return to House on Haunted Hill (or Haunted Hill 2) was a direct to video movie, the only reason of its existence is try to get money based on the success of the first movie. What a shame!!

Lada-second: There´s plans for a new "Wolf" movie with Benicio del Toro as the main character. I like the history of "The butterfly effect", at least the main idea, I really think that one simple action can affect all the people and things around us.

11:10 PM Aug 18 2008 |

black magician

Turkey

Hi !I think "Shutter"(the original one not the Hollywood remake) and "Ring(not Ring 2)"are the best ones..

11:37 AM Aug 21 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Blackmagician: I agree with you, the original "Shutter" is scarier than the bad copy made by americans. I always get angry about how americans change all the history.

The american remake of "The Ring" is made by the japanese histories of Ring 1 a Ring 2. But like you, I prefer a lot (in this case) the american remake.

06:58 PM Aug 21 2008 |