Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

i want to know does anyone like the chinese movie and chinese movie stars.

harrin

China

i've seen several chinese movies, i think some of them are good.some are really touching.some kong fu movies are also great.the action is so beautiful.i really like them.

05:05 AM Feb 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

whyalien

whyalien

Kyrgyzstan

Yeah chinese movies not bad but they are very fantactik, if Jet li from china, i like his film as Jakie Chan`s film

03:17 PM Feb 05 2007 |

tecsun.wang

China

Yes, both Jet lee and Jackie chan come from China. And their kongfu are very very good. I like their films.

08:45 AM Feb 06 2007 |

candy carter

China

ha ha i like chenglong most   he is brave and kindhearted  some american movie also great!!

12:04 PM Feb 06 2007 |

WLL820514

WLL820514

China

hehe,i like  runfa zhou film

05:11 AM Feb 12 2007 |

adams2099

adams2099

India

i suppose that ,chinese movies are not only kongfu films ,also many other great &interesting films .mabye the different culture is the problem.

08:56 AM Feb 12 2007 |

avorado

avorado

Viet Nam

I'm from Vietnam and I have seen many Chinese movies and TV dramas. And I really like them. 

08:04 AM Mar 02 2007 |

jeremyholy

jeremyholy

China

I thought recently several years, China's big manufacture movie racketmore, the cost is more and more high, but actually more and more doesnot have the connotation

11:30 PM Mar 02 2007 |

knightjesus

China

Of course!And my favourite star is Jacky Chen.His exciting performance really impress me.

05:20 AM Mar 10 2007 |

Grecko

Grecko

Germany

Great here are so many poeple who speak chinese^^

Could some of you help me with translating a short song name?The song is from Jackie Chan, Its called " Ai Le Jiu Suan".I hope somebody can help me, because I don't speak any chinese.Laughing

05:59 PM Mar 07 2008 |

bskyjolin

bskyjolin

China

i feel a new film called crazy stone.which is interesting.it is about some accents of china.and funny.so i advice you can to see.flirting Scholar

and another film is flirting Scholar, chief actor is Stephen Chow .it is very laugh for you.so i hope it is useful to you.xixixi…..

05:17 AM Mar 18 2008 |