Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

If I were an actor/actress...???;)

KindKate

KindKate

Poland

Please, imagine that You're an actor/actress and You must choose, in which movie (of all that You know) do You want to play.

For example, if I were an actress I would like to play in "amelia".

Your turnWink

09:48 AM Sep 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

I´d love to play a recurrent character in the Saw movies!! Or dying in a gruesome way in one of the Final Destination movies!!! Hahahaha!

I know, they doesn´t requiere good acting skills but for me it´d be like being in heaven, hahahaha! What a twisted mind I have, damn!!!

08:45 PM Sep 25 2008 |

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

Jaja Cool! SAW XD Well!! If I were an actor, Mmmm could be that  one ''saw'' or any one of terror! Or why nott???? Action XD jeje for example I wanna be the new SR SMITCH together the explosive Angelina Jolie =O god! jeje what dreamer I am XD

09:24 PM Oct 01 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

If I had the chance to be in an action movie I ´d pick some movie with matrix FX, hahahaha! Like Wanted or Matrix or some movie like that!

01:24 AM Oct 07 2008 |

hiljk

China

I would be Mike in "Knight Rider".

Prefect Car with intelligence,pretty girl with charming stature.

Anyway , KITT is not a transformer.

03:49 AM Oct 07 2008 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

Go Toward the Light —>> carol anne
The Air I Breathe -
->> Sara Michelle Gallar
scream 2 —>> Sara Michelle Gallar
The Grudge -
->> sara M.G.
and others

12:11 PM Oct 14 2008 |

pacothebest

Mexico

Hi Everybody!

If I were an actor mm I'd like to play in some Epic kind of movie, and of course I'd be the main actor Tongue out I could get the roll as Aquiles in Troy or King Leonidas in Sparta or Spartacus in Spartacus movie Wink

01:21 PM Oct 14 2008 |

BeatleGirl

BeatleGirl

Poland

I'd probably play Predator.;>

In fact… Jake Blues. Maybe Elwood.

02:17 PM Oct 21 2008 |