Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

tv series

lil_kate

lil_kate

Austria

i know, this forum is called “movie madness”, but TV series are also on televison. so tell me all the TV series you like or even dislike.
well, i like: gilmore girls, the simpsons, monk, desperate housewives, grey´s anatomy, E.R., smalleville, malcolm in the middle, reba, king of queens, the fresh prince of bel-air, veronica mars, according to jim, ...
maybe i forgot some, but that doesn´t matter.
now it´s your turn!
kiss to all! ;)

04:47 PM Feb 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

carelesswhisper

Saudi Arabia

Hi . yeah i agree with you it's series madness nowadays .i really enjoyed watching desperate housewives, lost, prison break, the o.c, 24 but i didn't see the rest of ER after George Clooney left because i like him.

i'm looking now for a new series to start download. Which one you mention is the best ?

bye

06:59 PM Feb 26 2007 |

for _nika

Russian Federation

Hello

I like TV series very much, but sometimes they are bored. i like series about real life, and everyday problems.i worked a lot, so last days I could watch series. i feel happy  be sitting in the arm-chair covered my arms with blanket and watching tv.

11:19 AM Feb 27 2007 |

lil_kate

lil_kate

Austria

@ carelesswhisper
hey!
well, i like the “gilmore girls” best. i just love it, but there are also some people who think it is supid. it is about a woman, called lorelai, who got a daugther when she was 16, called rory (nickname of lorelai). she run away from her parents, who are rich, into a small town, called stars hollow, and lives there with her daughter. it is about there life, which is hard sometimes but also funny. their dialogs are just marvellous. i think if you liked the o.c. and desperate housewives, you will like gilmore girls too.
the best thing you can do, if you want to start to download a new tv series, is to search after some informations about some tv series in the internet.
ok, so kiss and bye ;)

12:42 PM Feb 27 2007 |

esalgaddo

esalgaddo

Brazil

Hello everybody….

I like a lot Gilmore girls and I agree with Lil Kate about the dialogues wich are really very good…

Nowadays, I´m crazy for LOST… When I´m watching it I just can´t take my eyes of the television…

03:46 PM Feb 27 2007 |