Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Who likes Spongebob?

mubrik

Oman

Who likes Spongebob? This cartoon is amazing, and I can watch it without any translation, because the dialog is simple. It is appropriate for both kids and adults. It's a great way to learn English and to have fun. Spongebob voice is a  little bit annoying , but I love that guy hahahaha Laughing

06:53 AM Dec 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Spongebob Squarepants?? Hahaha! At the beginning I thought it was a completely annoying simple cartoon, but now I realize it´s quite innocent and funny!! My favorite character, besides Bob of course, is Calamardo (the octupus, I don´t know the name in english, only in spanish) because of his bad temper and anger problems, hahaha! And Plancton too…

06:28 PM Dec 29 2008 |

mubrik

Oman

Thank my friend

I think you meant squidward Smile

Actually I love that guy too. he is such a big loser hahaha Laughing

Panic :thank you for sharing your opinion

06:23 AM Dec 30 2008 |

orangead

orangead

Taiwan

haha….this cartoon is interesting indeed!

the character who i like most is Patrickstar

it's quite stupid one!! 

but i love it!  

10:17 AM Dec 30 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Mubrik: Why can´t you post a better image of "Squidward" ("Calamardo" is his name in Mexico)?? You wanna scare people!!! Hahahaha!

Spongebob is named "Bob Esponja" here in Mexico. And the only movie that has been released about him was a success.

03:10 PM Dec 30 2008 |

holly&honey

China

my nephew is very much fond of it. i think it funny too. but a little noisy,though,because he speaks so fast.

12:53 PM Jan 01 2009 |