Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

did anybody see "The pirates of the Caribbean"?

maddie

maddie

Romania

did u see this movie? it's excellent! i saw it…it has 2 parts ("The curse of the Black Pearl" and "Dead men's chest") and now appeared the third, "At world's end"...i hardly wait to see it…i love Johnny Depp's look in this movie…because he's ussualy extremely ugly but he's now super beautiful…and i like Orlando too…

who likes this movie…let's discuss about it

05:39 PM Apr 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lucas dobler

France

nice movieLaughing

06:20 PM Apr 05 2007 |

Guohua.lieee

China

beautiful natural sights, humorous expression, some elements of action movie, last but not least, attracting  theme in it; no doubt, it really a interesting and funny movie; but in some parts the amusement element cover the real theme :-( and the second part is not as excellent as the former one according to personal opinion.

12:39 AM Apr 13 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

omg finaly i love that movie as much as i like the actor he is so hot "jhony dipp" he rocks i love him so much …and hey i heard that they mad number 3 when they were making number 2 its the movie i like it very much .

01:10 PM Apr 16 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

the 1st one is excellent, but the 2nd is a rubbishhhhhh

02:31 PM Apr 16 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

webdy you are the rubish here pirates are cool i loved the 2nd so much but 2 stupid kids ruend it for me alitel in disny land thoug but i stil like it ..

03:21 PM Apr 16 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

The second one is a rubbish about octopussssssss  nor pirate….........but the name of the movie is The pirates of the Caribbean….............so it IS a hell rubbishhhhhh…............at least to   me…........

The first and third are worthy of their names of pirates movie…................

hi B&B XXXXXXXXXXX i am not rubish…..... i promise…...............

04:09 PM Apr 16 2007 |

maddie

maddie

Romania

thanks for your messages! i like it very much and i'm so happy to know you too. the actors are so good and johnny is so BEAUTIFUL Cool

by the way the second one isn't a rubbish…but…if this is your opinion…we have to respect it…everyone has his tastes…

02:38 PM Apr 20 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey maddie you dont say about a man that he is beatiful you say a girl is beautiful but a man is handsome ok i just wanted to corict you ..

hey johny is so cute and very handsome i love him ..

04:56 PM Apr 20 2007 |

maddie

maddie

Romania

ok thank u very much i really didn't know this really tahnksKiss

08:28 PM Apr 20 2007 |

qaz.aga

qaz.aga

Poland

i've seen both of parts but the first one was better…funnier and more interesting than second. ButJohnywas excellent in both:)

10:23 PM Apr 20 2007 |