Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

SAW III

Xarlyr

Xarlyr

Spain

Does anyone watch that film ?? I think it's one of my favourites, of course all the three are great but the third… I LOVE IT!!!

I don't know why I like that kind of films, maybe I'm a sadist, lol, so, you like them ???

bye !!! 

11:28 AM Apr 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i havent seen it man i hate you now i wanna see it so badly i wanna …grrrrrrr jk but i have to see it and no you are not sick if you are that means i am too i like watcihng films like that ..trust me ppl that dont like it there the sickoos ..Wink

01:37 PM Apr 23 2007 |

elisss

Bulgaria

I love horror films.SAW III is fantastic!!!

07:21 PM Apr 23 2007 |

offthetrolley

United States

I'm very upset that I haven't seen it yet!  I own Saw I and Saw II.

12:31 AM Apr 26 2007 |

Cybosia_Mesomella

Sweden

Loved it.. actually its a lot of sexual feelings in it to… the trap "angel" is so wonderful… thouse behind the movies are genius… :)  I whould hire them to fix my dungeon if i could afford.. lol.  

06:20 AM May 31 2007 |

nicholas729

China

haha,me too.i like them.any other good movies you like to share?

05:03 AM Jul 04 2007 |

yang_ jun

yang_ jun

China

yes.the film is part of our life , besides getting the enjoinment, and you can also learn something you  can't receive in your life . At the same time , you can know lots of thing about the culture especially when you are learnint the foreign language. Only you can learn the film deeply , that is mean you understand the thing of the country, of course including your country.

03:27 AM Jul 05 2007 |

linhailang

linhailang

Saudi Arabia

horrible movies   i like seeing them very much.  they just make feel excited. but dont mistake me as a sick guy, i just like them,and i did  not mean i look like some role in them!! lol

10:20 AM Jul 05 2007 |

A.A.M

A.A.M

Bahrain

yaa finally in this part we get to see the man behind all the killingz in his place & big parts of the story became clear .saw 4 is in production right now  .the original mastermind is dead how will do all the killing in the new movie?? Frown

06:48 PM Jul 08 2007 |

Anna91

Anna91

Poland

i saw that film but ididn't  enjoy:) i think i prefer comedys:)

07:42 AM Jul 10 2007 |

Anna91

Anna91

Poland

i saw that film but ididn't  enjoy:) i think i prefer comedys:)

07:42 AM Jul 10 2007 |