Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan You've Got Mail!

gigilily

China

Hi, guys and gals. I’m a great fan of Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan’s. With their enchanting looks and fabulous acting , I’ve fallen head over heals in their romance. I’ve been searching for their DVD (you’ve got mail)for a long time and yet I just can’t find it . Sound a little bit depressing ,right? I wanna make some friends who can share the same experience with me. Right here waiting for you !

04:03 AM Jan 08 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Cher

China

I love’em,too. They’re fabulous, so do their movies.
Hehe,I’ve got the DVD. And also other DVDs of the movies they acted.

Cherry

05:37 AM Feb 07 2004 |

onevoice

China

I love Tom Hanks very much.<cast away> <philadiphia>
are my best favorite.

02:41 AM Apr 19 2004 |

pirate

United States

I love Tom Hanks. I don’t know who are my most fav actress but the best actor for me is definitely Tom Hanks. I have seen most of his film, but not the latest one in which he plays as a scientist. Oh he looks getting fat!

Although ‘You’ve got mail’ is good, i dislike ‘Sleepless in Seattle’ much. Maybe I’m not get along well with that kind of romance.

I have also seen some movies of Meg, i think i like her in ‘Proof of life’

06:33 PM Apr 22 2004 |

overseas

overseas

China

Then have you ever seen the”in the cut”by Meg Ryan.How do you like it?

10:49 AM Apr 27 2004 |

ivria

China

Hanks and Meg Ryan You’ve Got Mail!
Then have you ever seen the”in the cut”by Meg Ryan.How do you like it?

i have seen “in the cut” . It’s not so good i should say. Meg tries to change the way or the common image she used to be. But i guessed she failed, at least in this movie.

08:08 AM May 12 2004 |

pirate

United States

Oh i haven’t seen it. But today i read from a newspaper that said a guy has written a scenario for Tom & Meg, now he waits for them to finish their current movies.

By the way, has anybody seen “Lady killer”? Tom seems to get old and fat :(

08:54 PM May 25 2004 |

yaodongchen

China

where can I find this movie?

07:35 PM Apr 18 2005 |

agnes Long

agnes Long

China

well,i saw that movie and it's really a good one. the story is dramatic and touching.

i was deeply impressed by the last moment when Meg finally saw Tom with the music Somewhere Over the Rainbow's playing slightly. that's really romantic

10:33 AM Jun 14 2006 |

emerald_eyez

Kuwait

i saw that movie its really nice movie it has some comedy n love scens , that i love

They’re  really fabulous :)

02:58 AM Jul 12 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

i love them too….i have seen most of their movies…the first movie I saw with them both init is Sleepless in Seattle…well maybe I am a gal, that's why I love such kind of romance..

The lastest movie I saw with Tom Hanks is Davinci Codes…yep he is getting old and fat, but I heard he is doing good as a director. Wish him luck.

Meg Ryan, I love her eyes, and she just has one trait I like, I have one tender love for her…

Sherry

08:10 AM Sep 01 2006 |