Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Forrest Gumb

beymen

beymen

Turkey

it is the best movie that i have ever seen..

02:02 PM Apr 20 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

natavee

natavee

Thailand

yeah~ it’s in my top ten faverite movies also..

04:29 AM Apr 28 2006 |

Ms_Invisible

Finland

It's a very nice movie!I saw it about 3 years ago but i still remember all details!And i can realy say that this movie made me change my undersending of  this life….....It's realy worth to watch!!!!!

10:36 AM Jun 05 2006 |

mikesu

China

i think it should be Forrest Gump.

It is the first real movie from the Hollywood that I've ever seen. I think Hollywood can only make movies that  feature violence,actions,car chasing,explosions,until i see this movie.

fabulous. Every detail is elaborated. And I like Tom Hanks acting.

07:24 AM Jun 06 2006 |

mikesu

China

i think it should be Forrest Gump.

It is the first real movie from the Hollywood that I've ever seen. I think Hollywood can only make movies that  feature violence,actions,car chasing,explosions,until i see this movie.

fabulous. Every detail is elaborated. And I like Tom Hanks acting.

07:25 AM Jun 06 2006 |

beymen

beymen

Turkey

yeah maybe..it should be forrest gump..anyway..nice movie :)

08:26 AM Jun 06 2006 |

fairyhome

fairyhome

Turkey

It is the one of my favorite movies. I like Tom Hank's movies.

09:21 PM Jun 09 2006 |

agnes Long

agnes Long

China

At first i didn't like the movie,but i really like it now!

The movie is very touching! Forrest is not that smart,but he leads his own magic life! That really matters!

05:16 AM Jun 14 2006 |

Crnjin

Crnjin

Serbia and Montenegro

among favourites…Innocent

02:31 PM Jul 14 2006 |

cynthiachunyan

Canada

That 's one of my favorite movies, too. I watched many times. My heart was touched and it taught me a lot what this life is about. Tom hanks is a genius as a actor in filming. I warched a lot of him movies. Now another movie by him appears in my mind, Philadephia, which is gay movie, but is the one that makes me understand what you should see the world and what you should do to yourself when you suffer and when you know you are going to die… And also it is about love… It makes the very mannly man (denzel washington)touched, I am sure it is going to touch you if you have a chance to watch it. 

10:50 AM Aug 09 2006 |

TiTo

TiTo

Egypt

This film is faciniting and good to all , when you watch it you will think about your life and it`s situation .and ask yourself did i take the right desison in my situation ?

really it`s agood movie and i recommend all to watch it because it worst.

03:22 AM Aug 14 2006 |