Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Titanic

Paty

Brazil

<!-==text==begin==-> I loved Titanic and I’dlike to talk with persons that liked too.
I’m14 and I’m from Brazil.
Kisses,
Paty

Replies:
<!-==10054==0==end==->

07:33 PM May 10 2001 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Paty

Brazil

Hi Skary!!!!!
Thank you for your reply.
I love Leonardo di Caprio but I like the movie because the Jack and Rose’s history love is very beautiful.
See you,
Paty

06:31 PM Jun 22 2001 |

itlover

China

i love that film too
but i find the BBS today
what a pity!
i love that sentence :
life is a bestow at first!
i aggree!

04:21 AM Jan 02 2005 |

winnersheng

China

i saw the titanic at my junior school.st that time i was very excited in it.i almost cried all the film in the thearter.i could heared the voice of cry spread all the theater.so the film made a generation feel the value of the love. i like it so much .i trust true love from it.

02:16 PM Apr 09 2005 |

Junebai

Junebai

China

I saw the titanic for times,but I still feel it is touching nowadays.Although I can not understand what the true love is, I just think one person who can save one’s life twice is worth loved. So I like the film.And I like to share my feeling with you.

06:24 AM Jun 12 2005 |

dongdongqfd

China

may be I will see it again ,I first saw  the film with my girl-friend,but now ,I have to do it myself ,yes ,i have lost her ,too sorry ,maybe i will find her in the film .I miss you ,yes ,please ,my baby .I want you back!!!as soon as possible!

thank you ,from the film .Jack ,you are great ,but Rose ,you are greater  ,for you can contine to live when you lose your lover ,you are the best !!

And then you throw "the heart "Jack"s heart ,and he maybe in you heart for ever !

but can i ?

I  will try my best !then thank you all the time !remember!

12:59 PM Oct 15 2006 |

bobingliang

China

I have seen Titanic 5 times at least !

Every time I got the different feelings about it.

and I think  I will see it again and again ….

I love the contents, the plot and the pure love ....

HTE FRIEND ABOVE : wish you get your gf back ..soon ..  

09:21 AM Oct 21 2006 |

dream sky

dream sky

China

I was moved every time I saw it.This film is very good.I get a lot of things from it ,just like the attitude to death and the true love.

05:11 AM Oct 22 2006 |

dream sky

dream sky

China

I was moved every time I saw it.This film is very good.I get a lot of things from it ,just like the attitude to death and the true love.

05:11 AM Oct 22 2006 |

faith ling

China

It refresh my inmost feelings. Tears with dissolve in my heart, everytimes i refferd "titanic".

06:24 AM Oct 25 2006 |

lynda82

lynda82

China

I ever try to sit through the film !But it is impossible for me !

08:04 AM Nov 23 2006 |