Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

HITCH

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

I did really enjoy this movie last weekend when I watched it.  The movie was so fun and I laughted alot.  Yep, I know it is kinda late, it came on early last year, if my memory does not fail me.  

Just check it out when you are free, Will Smith won't disappoint you, he is one of the actors that I really like much, and I did not expect he has such a trait of being a comedian.  Just go for it. It may tell you something while makes you laugh.

08:08 AM Jun 06 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

darenridgway

United Kingdom

will smith was actually the leading star in an american comedy show. 'the fresh prince of bel air'

09:55 PM Jun 07 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Thanks, :-) I need to check it out someday, I saw several Will Smith's movies, but not comics type, most of comics movies I saw starred with Jim Carrey, Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller…

02:08 AM Jun 08 2006 |

C-Girl

C-Girl

Germany

I looked Hitch yesterday. It was ok, but I think Will Smith make better movies… but the best is really "Prince of bel air"

And I was so disappointed about Kevin James… :-(

Do you know "King of Queens"? 

04:53 PM Jun 21 2006 |

radstree

radstree

Philippines

I must agree, Im a big fan of Will Smith..

He is just so hilarious, good dancer..

I watched it alone in our living room early morning about 2am coming from work, my sister hears me laughing from her room..

One kinda odd thing happened—I cried at some part of the movie. It is when Alex and Sara broke up—I can never really imagine how they can be together again…

But overall, it's a good movie. Watch it!

12:22 PM Feb 19 2007 |

echolee520

echolee520

China

I will go to it.

I wont miss any chance to laugh.

haha…Wink

Thanks for sharing.

08:57 AM Mar 31 2007 |